[H] Seeking friendly, casual players - [Darkspear]

Sent the invitation again! Hope that you get it. :slight_smile:

Just a bump for a great friendly casual guild. New player friendly. No pressure just fun :slight_smile:

Hey I just started playing computer games after a very long 10 year drought. Haha started up my horde Tauren Druid again and looking for a guild/friends I can play blizzard games with. Hopefully not just wow. I’m 32 yrs and I’m a fun positive gamer that is decent at games and knows what to do but would never say I’m great compared to these kids with lightning reflexes. Haha Mostly looking to chill hard, game, and talk about random nerd stuff. Haha I have a lvl 116 Druid (feral for now) as Foozle on the Bonechewer server.

Sorry my blizzard ID is Fooz#11992

Hi Foozle; thanks for your interest.

I have been doing some reading with regards to topics like Cross Realms and how they work. I don’t think that Darkspear is connected to any other server at this time as far as in game guilds go.

Blizzard’s “Communities” allow cross realm chat with players in any server, however is not the same as being in same actual guild.

That being said, you’re more than welcomed to join us. We enjoy all games in the Blizzard franchise. However I’m not sure if you feel like moving your character or making another one on the DarkSpear server.

I’m not sure how established you are, where you are, and I don’t want to shake anything up if you already have something good going.

Looking forward to your follow up communication.

Best,

Thanks for the info. Yeah I started to look up all the cross realm stuff too. I’m a little caught with what I want to do. I might want to make a new race Druid over there. It’s not worth doing a paid move for this guy. I will think about it. Thanks for getting back to me.

Hey Foozle!

No worries. Thanks for the follow up message. Happy to have you, if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

Sorry I been feeling sick for a few days. I’ll get on tonight and look for you :slight_smile:

Sounds good! We are still looking for more interested players!

Please post and let us know. Thanks everyone!

Hello! Srry if its asked a lot but are new players welcomed as well?

Most definitely! We hope to have a healthy player base so that we can run content together and work on some guild achievements.

Join up! :slight_smile:

Awesome thank you ^u^ hoping to join these runs that everyone is going for soon!
I think you need my btag right? Auraeeii#1598
Or… I’m not sure how these work lol

Tried to invite you in game, not sure if you were AFK. Sent a friend request via battle.net as well.

I would love to join, this sounds like a fun community!

Hi Earthflow,

It looks like you are currently in another guild. Do you have a different character that you wanted to use in this guild?

Thanks!