395 resto druid horde LF raiding guild

Returning to game from legion and haven’t raided this expac. Can play boomie if needed. Previous mythic raider with a few cutting edge achieves. Only been back about 2 weeks now. Working second shift so raid times need to be early or late any time from 1 am to 1 pm EST. currently on illidan with a few alts.

Can raid anytime Saturday and Sunday.

I don’t get off work till 12 am EST so any time after 11 CST.

Hey there! We would love to add more flex players to our roster.

Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and have a good attitude and willingness to improve.

We are currently 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M BoD and 2/2H Crucible. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

< Solidarity > Is a newly formed guild with members that have been playing together for over a year with 6/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS experience looking for active members who want to raid. We are looking for raiders that want to work on clearing BoD mythic now but not focus on CE. We would like to get enough active members now to get ready for pushing CE in the next tier in 8.2. Casual spots are available. Current members do PVP and M+.

Raid Times:
Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am EST

Current Needs:
Heals 1-2
Ranged Dps
Tank 1

Expectations:
Be on time to raid
Have food/pre-pots
Learn fights if needed

Nekth#1564
Koffin#11798
Bio#1702
Shugga#1844

still looking

Hey Craj,

If you’re willing to play boomie, we would love to have you.

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekend Group (1/9m)

• Ranged DPS (Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Mage, Hunter, Shadow Priest)
  • Melee Dps (Windwalker Monk, Ret Paladin, Unholy DK, Rogue)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9
Heroic CoS: 2/2

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957
In game characters: Healing, Dev, Cutiecupcake

Hiya! My raid team has sat/sun raid times. :slight_smile: Would love to chat more and see if we’d be a good fit! Please add me on bnet @Dodger#1439 or discord @Dodger#6474 (better response)
Hope to hear from you soon!!! :slight_smile:

:star::star::star: Trusty Patches :star::star::star::star:
Frostmourne 6/9M 6:30-9:30 Wed/Sun (1:30AM-4:30AM PST) Is currently recruting for mythic BoD progression and to bolster its roster for 8.2. All roles and classes considered. Add us on battletag for more info SurrealHs#1410 or JustPria#1754

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

add me airbourne88#1885 …

Nocturnal> Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
1/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 1/2H CoS

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Looking for:
Resto Shammy
Holy paladin
Resto Druid
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Arms/ Fury Warrior

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

hey mate. we are currently looking for some more dps friends to join our casual raid team that raids just saturday afternoons. i think you would be a great fit going forward for our guild

link to recruitment post: [H] Ruined Immersion |1/2H 2/9M 2/8M| Casual Afternoon Raiding | 1 Day
server: Zul’jin
about: casual, one afternoon a week raiding guild
times and days: Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
progression : 2/2N CoS, 2/9M BoD 9/9H , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H
recruiting : tanks OPEN , healers OPEN , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN