[H] MW monk LF casual raiding guild

I took break from BFA for a bit and I left off at around Ilvl 362. I’m looking a casual guild or a friendly raiding guild that does casual raids on the weekends. Especially ones that don’t mind teaching content. I have no problems with joining any preffered chat programs as well.

I have experience in both raid healing and tanking, though most of my experience is in earlier expacs. (BC, WotLK, and first two raids of warlords). I currently reside on the warsong server and I am willing to transfer, but not willing to change faction.

Thank you for reading.

hey mate. we are looking for one more healer for our group. we just raid casually, one afternoon a weekend and do m+ during the week. your gear is a bit low but that can be fixed pretty easily now. i’m gonna post our info below and you can get in contact with us if you’d like

link to recruitment post: [H] Ruined Immersion |1/2H 2/9M 2/8M| Casual Afternoon Raiding | 1 Day
server: Zul’jin
about: casual, one afternoon a week raiding guild
times and days: Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
progression : 8/9H BoD 9/9N , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H
recruiting : tanks FILLED , healers 1 HEAL W/ DPS OS , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN

Thats actually a really good time for me, I’m west coast and I’m up early everyday. My wife however likes to sleep in on the weekends quite late. I’ll get in contact with you after I am off work.

sure. i’ll be in school probably until 9pm est (6pm your time) but i can talk to after i get out. add MakkachinSox#1572 and we can talk for sure

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey Lingmingmei… If you think you might be able to do a Sat day raid… check us out…

Who are we?
Enlightened is a Horde guild on the Firetree realm in World of Warcraft. (Firetree is connected to the realms Drak’Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, & Stormscale.) Our guild is comprised of players whose ages range from mid-20s to 40s, we have male and female players , and experience in WoW ranges from Vanilla to Legion.

What is our goal?
To create a guild and community of players who get to know each other like family and help each other out. Our raiding goals are to clear heroic and progress into mythic with collaborative teamwork in a relaxed raiding atmosphere.

Guild Progression = CoS 2N & 1H / BoD 9H & 1M / Uldir 7H & 2M

Raid Team 1
Times (EST) Wed & Sun 7pm - 10pm
Needs = Healers and dps

Raid Team 2
Times (EST) Sat 2pm - 5pm
Needs = All roles

Recruitment Officer Contacts:
(BNet) Finaldestin5#1703
(Discord) @Finaldestin5#1293

Applications: Discord join code is G5xyD54

Hello Ling,

Hand of the Dark Lady is a small casual horde guild on the Illidan server.

We are a group of friends who casually raid maintaining a fun and mature environment while trying not to make WoW a second job.Big focus on family and community as we try to get AOTC and progress the Guild and its members.

We are recruiting to finish building out our raid team and have more mythic+ and pvp groups running. We are growing slowly but need plenty more. Undergeared and leveling ok we can help with that!

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday start times 8-9pm central. We normally raid for 3 hours
ending at 11-12pm central.

Current Progress
9/9N
6/9H

you are encouraged to play the class you have most fun with.
all slots open come check us out!

Contacts
Bnet:
Justis#1840
Rozn#1164

Discord:
Justis#1870
Rozn02#6693