[H-RP] The Warsworn - Guild Recruitment

The Warsworn

"Our war is not over. There is only one way to break the cycle."

The Warsworn are a independent warband and splinter faction of the Horde that rebelled against Sylvanas Windrunner’s rule as Warchief and rose to power after the conclusion of the Fourth War. Operating primarily from defunct outposts in Northrend the Warsworn continue to wage war against the Alliance.

Rejecting the Council’s armistice and feeling disjointed from the direction of the new Horde, the former soldiers of the Stoneblade Legion, Redrock Raiders and others have banded together and sworn a new oath to see the Horde secure without the threat of the Alliance looming over them. Believing that peace will never truly exist so long as fear of either side remains they have made it their mission to see the Alliance broken, ensuring that the Horde stands alone as Azeroth’s ruling faction.

They now seek other like minded warriors to continue the fight the idealistic council refuses. Believing themselves fighting for the future of the Horde their goal is to crush the military forces of the Alliance. It is not a fight that will be won over night, and those within the Warsworn are prepared to fight for as long as it takes.

OOC

The Warsworn is a heavy roleplay guild looking to expand it’s ranks. It is the latest iteration of a guild spanning 10 years of existence on Wyrmrest Accord. Going into Shadowlands we hope to start a new chapter in our time spent playing WoW and look forward to sharing that experience with new and old members alike.

We have weekly RP events as well as Discord events and branch out to a variety of other games as well. Though our focus will primarily always be Warcraft. We do focus mainly on roleplay but we have players from all walks of life with interests in PvP and PvE content as well.

Recruitment
We have no racial restrictions, though some may find it more difficult to convince the leadership to permit them entry. Each character must have a reason for joining the Warsworn that fits with the guild theme.

Players interested in joining the Warsworn can contact me either in-game or through discord: Warlord#4752

Guild Relations
We understand that going against the Council and the armistice is a controversial stance, but we do it to preserve a classic, old school Horde environment that we feel has been lacking as of late. We acknowledge that other Horde forces may either support us or see us as a threat to the armistice. But it’s all in good fun, and we look forward to seeing where RP takes us.

9 Likes

NakhuSealofApproval

3 Likes

Wait wait you oppose Sylvanas but also want to continue the war? You guys are making everyone unhappy :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah seriously good luck with the guild, hope it goes well!

6 Likes

Keep fighting the good fight, my brother!

1 Like

It’s true, we expect not everyone in the Horde will be very supportive. :stuck_out_tongue: But that’s okay! For many this war has never been about Sylvanas.

Zug zug dabu

Dabu swobu

Build more burrows

3 Likes

… Swobu!

1 Like

Northrend is a pretty chill place.

Yeah I heard it’s very cool up there

Great seating though. :wink:

1 Like

You knew I called dibs on that throne room first! Thief! Lol

Blood and thunder!

Pride and honor!

Blood, Thunder and Honor bump for this cool guild!

1 Like

loktar ogre friends

As one of perhaps a handful of Horde warbands that have settled in Northrend, the Warsworn will soon find themselves on the frontlines of the return of the Scourge threat. While other Horde forces rally to defend Kalimdor the Warsworn will be taking the fight to the enemy.

But we can’t do it alone. While our ranks grow steadily we still need more allies and recruits to face this looming threat. We’re always open to new characters and alliances.

Lok’tar!

My life for the Horde!

1 Like

My life for the actual Horde. Not this “red alliance” they’re pushing.

1 Like