[H-RP] The Warsworn - Guild Recruitment

Oh.

So this is where the Kor’kron went.

At least there’s nothing for them to destroy in Northrend! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hnnnngh.

We also have an official Conan Exiles RP server for those who also play that game.

Not really, and I’m saying this as someone who whethered through the times of High Kor’kron RP in MoP and sorta WoD.

It’s simply a different flavor that, takes IC ques of his some characters might be inclined to think and applies it. Not every Orc is Thrall, after all.

It’s almost pre-patch!!!

See, I wish Moon Guard had the guts to say “screw off” to the armistice and actually engage in RP-PvP again.

But peace-loving hippies will be peace-loving hippies.

For me there is war, and no two-ways about it! I’ll look into giving you guys a shot. Perhaps a Tauren will be more of your size. They do have those awesome war paints.

2 Likes

Ha! Not exactly. The Warsworn are actually founded entirely by warriors of the Darkspear Rebellion.

Rest assured though, we’ll find plenty of havoc to raise in Northrend. >:D

Why’s the rum gone?

Bucha oathbreakers, the lot of ya… :stuck_out_tongue:

Garrosh was best Warchief. If only he hadn’t got smacked with the villain stick.

3 Likes

This lore direction for a guild speaks to my soul.

5 Likes

Are you guys still at it? I see some guilds on the Alliance who want to eat you for breakfast. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh we’re definitely still kicking in Northrend. Slowed down recruitment a bit as we started expanding a little too quickly :stuck_out_tongue:

Merry Christmas Warsworn!