[H-RP] <The Strawmen>

A Strawfather? Hay, I must meet this grassy fellow.
05/06/2018 12:00 AMPosted by Stromsbane

Those puns sent me back to the grave.

Joking aside, howdy! I’m finally back from my lack-of-Internet-access exile and l’m really excited to get to know the Defilers better, as well as the others our folks encountered at the <Show of Force> going forward!

So many possibilities.
I have been saying it wrong this whole time. Since you been gone I have forgotten that you are the hayfather of the Strawman, not strawfather. Sorry.
05/09/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Noslferatu
I have been saying it wrong this whole time. Since you been gone I have forgotten that you are the hayfather of the Strawman, not strawfather. Sorry.

Not a problem in the slightest.
Good people, awesome ideas ^-^
05/08/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Barnabas
05/06/2018 12:00 AMPosted by Stromsbane

Those puns sent me back to the grave.

Joking aside, howdy! I’m finally back from my lack-of-Internet-access exile and l’m really excited to get to know the Defilers better, as well as the others our folks encountered at the <Show of Force> going forward!

So many possibilities.

I will be online this evening. Teirvel#1158
05/10/2018 04:56 PMPosted by Syntharia
Good people, awesome ideas ^-^

Been meaning to hound the Defilers more, thanks for making it easier Strom!
While we're at it we should defile the Hounds. Worgen give me the creeps.
We're still cleaning our printing press but expect new pamphlets [maybe an event] soon!

https://youtu.be/fxKBCLPP20s
Tomorrow is the small happening in the Ghostlands...and that bright place Silvermoon. We will be passing out pamphlets and discussing the current leadership with anyone who wants to, for or against. Event starts around 6pm server.
I had the chance of running into Butterfield, I due hope he is well? It was rather concerning when he ran away..
The Banshee Queen has spies everywhere.
Two more hours untill the papers fly.
Which day would be better for an RP event in June, Sunday the 17th or Tuesday the 19th?
Hippity hoppity, back to the toppity.
Hey I'm in this guild!!

I changed my mog but my forum icon hasn't updated yet, that's the only reason I'm posting.
Some Dumbledore on the drama thread said ED transfers had good transmog. All I did was mug a blood elf and took his s#%t.
I got two things on my mind;
bumping this thread and the kitchen ceiling!
This sorry gathering of fools you call a guild will soon fall apart like the scarecrow which has been neglected and it's straw scattered about.
06/05/2018 09:41 PMPosted by Lasambra
This sorry gathering of fools you call a guild will soon fall apart like the scarecrow which has been neglected and it's straw scattered about.

See, that's where we have you! We never gather! One of us just hangs out with Noslferatu at a time! Long live the fool of the moment!