[H-RP] <The Strawmen>

Our disunity is our strength! The Dark Lady can't round up what she can't find! And so our insidious dogma seeps into the very fabric of the Undercity!
06/06/2018 07:11 AMPosted by Butterfield
Our disunity is our strength! The Dark Lady can't round up what she can't find! And so our insidious dogma seeps into the very fabric of the Undercity!

By your own mouth you show the true Forsaken what sort of disloyal souls you all are. Your ideas do not seep into the society of the Undercity as you might believe. The people are smarter than you.
If you'd ever seen my mouth you'd know why I keep it covered. The dead are only smart enough to be led to slaughter a second time. Some even cover their eyes in willful blindness.
The Strawmen have more support than any know...
For your own safety, it is best to stay out of public view for a time. The Forsaken will not take kindly to your rotbrain ramblings after I expose you next Monday.

Victory for Sylvanas is For The Horde!
06/12/2018 08:54 PMPosted by Lasambra
after I expose you next Monday

While I appreciate the offer, I have never needed help exposing myself!
It amuses me how you hide behind shallow jokes and attempt insults with words that are absent thought. Would the Strawman jester cease to amuse me by not being present on the night to come?
Happy Father's Day to our Hayfather!
06/15/2018 07:48 PMPosted by Lasambra
It amuses me how you hide behind shallow jokes and attempt insults with words that are absent thought.

Lady, you haven't seen me get insulting yet. Wasting a thought on you would be less interesting that re-joining the scourge!
06/19/2018 05:36 AMPosted by Butterfield
06/15/2018 07:48 PMPosted by Lasambra
It amuses me how you hide behind shallow jokes and attempt insults with words that are absent thought.

Lady, you haven't seen me get insulting yet. Wasting a thought on you would be less interesting that re-joining the scourge!

I wish you were in Brill at the event I hosted last night. More of the living who came would be against your collective once they heard you speak like the rotbrain you are.
...this a bad time? >.> <.<

Hi there, a little while back one of your number approached me on Discord about a potential event where you guys would require our services. I said it would be a maybe back then, and would get back to them but before I could, I lost contact with them.

Was wondering if you all would still be up for utilizing the Tirisfal Troupe's services?
06/19/2018 09:26 PMPosted by Atos

Hi there, a little while back one of your number approached me on Discord about a potential event where you guys would require our services. I said it would be a maybe back then, and would get back to them but before I could, I lost contact with them.

Was wondering if you all would still be up for utilizing the Tirisfal Troupe's services?

Hey there! You and I spoke some time ago about that. I apologize for not following up sooner. Let me get in touch with the officer of ours who was spearheading the writing on that project and I'll get back to you ASAP on Discord!
06/19/2018 09:26 PMPosted by Atos

For the sake of your fine organization, it would be wise not to offer your services to these rotbrains. They seek to use your stage to perform a work of propaganda. Don't be fooled by them!
Oh, there you are! I was worried our number one fan had turned up missing along with all the others from Undercity. Good to know you survived, dearest.
06/25/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Butterfield
Oh, there you are! I was worried our number one fan had turned up missing along with all the others from Undercity. Good to know you survived, dearest.

Grrrr, my true death will come only when your rotbrain group has been wiped from this world! You reference the recent false rumors about Forsaken going missing? Well let me set you straight! It is all true, but it is I who is the cause, for I destroy any and all of you who lack respect for the Warchief!
06/25/2018 06:07 PMPosted by Lasambra
I destroy any and all of you who lack respect for the Warchief!

You must be mistaken. I respect the warchief very much, not unlike the respect I would show a rampaging owlbeast or some bloody natural disaster. I keep my distance, let it wind itself down and warn others to do the same.

You know, with all this back and forth it occurs to me, your blind loyalty to Windrunner is not likely met in kind or with recompense. I could put in a good word with Barnabas if your lonely. Why not join us and watch this ugly chapter for the horde pass on to a newer, uglier chapter?
06/27/2018 04:10 AMPosted by Butterfield
06/25/2018 06:07 PMPosted by Lasambra
I destroy any and all of you who lack respect for the Warchief!

You must be mistaken. I respect the warchief very much, not unlike the respect I would show a rampaging owlbeast or some bloody natural disaster. I keep my distance, let it wind itself down and warn others to do the same.

You know, with all this back and forth it occurs to me, your blind loyalty to Windrunner is not likely met in kind or with recompense. I could put in a good word with Barnabas if your lonely. Why not join us and watch this ugly chapter for the horde pass on to a newer, uglier chapter?

You're hollow words are bold in some way. I am indeed lonely, so please tell me where I can find you so that I may cease to be. I long to be in your presence...would you be so kind?
Is there a website for this guild, or does it utilize discord primarily?
06/27/2018 06:38 PMPosted by Aethlvohl
Is there a website for this guild, or does it utilize discord primarily?
I think it's just the discord.
Ah hell, I did post in the wrong thread. My apologies even if they are quite late apologies.