[H-RP] <The Strawmen>

12/21/2017 05:12 PMPosted by Syntharia

And so with the slight movement of her left hand to the right, Syntharia guided the beast under her on a path directly near the other undead.

It was surprising to her how quiet the small area of Brill was, normally many were making their way about either to pick up a task or learning the area which was closest to the Undercity. Yet in a way she was glad, since being a part of the 'Strawmen' branded her a heretic in many other's minds. Perhaps it was best that she was here now and not surrounded by Dark Lady supporters.

Having her mount stop just a few feet away from the other, Syntharia quietly peered down from under her overly large hood towards the undead man. Attempting to figure out weather he would be friend or foe, before she whispered....

"Tis a quiet night no?"

Nos had slowly lowered and then closed the pamphlet as the rider came closer. When she had stopped to speak he noticed two things, that she would be called a she, and that she was riding side saddle. Briefly he thought of how few undead ride like that these days before replying with a nod. "Indeed, the night is as much of an undead pun as a living one might recite."

He placed the pamphlet into his robes and turned toward the living dead girl. "However, the lack of noise in a town like this is not an accurate indication of activity." He points over towards the apothecary. "For example, two wagon loads of heavy looking crates bumping with living sounds were moved inside. Not ten minutes later did those same crates get moved back out, still heavy looking, but unmoving."

Nos brings his arm up to point over his shoulder with his thumb. "The souls at the stable got into an argument about whether it matters if they should use horse bones to repair the steeds, or not." He then gestures towards the mount with both arms bent and palms slightly up. "And then you ride into town." He bows slightly.
"Good evening, sister in death."

OOC: Rather late replay, my apologizes getting back into working nights after the holidays and no riding styles are not really a thing in game. Just how Syn is accustom to riding about and may strike as odd to others.

And now!

Tilting her head just to the left in mild thought to the undead man below her description of the not so quiet events within Brill that night. She was aware that in truth the area was not 'quiet' it was the only thing she could imagine to start a conversation for her social skills had be lacking lately.

"Hmm indeed, it is rather lively instead of quiet..." Her gaze lingers once again in the direction of the undead, a brow raising under her hood due to his greeting and mannerisms.

"Good eve, how does one such as yourself fair?" As the question whispered within the air, Syntharia quietly cursed herself due to how silly it sounded.
Tilting her head just to the left in mild thought to the undead man below her description of the not so quiet events within Brill that night. She was aware that in truth the area was not 'quiet' it was the only thing she could imagine to start a conversation for her social skills had be lacking lately.

"Hmm indeed, it is rather lively instead of quiet..." Her gaze lingers once again in the direction of the undead, a brow raising under her hood due to his greeting and mannerisms.

"Good eve, how does one such as yourself fair?" As the question whispered within the air, Syntharia quietly cursed herself due to how silly it sounded.

Nos cocked his head slightly. "One such as myself? I must seem strange to you even though I am undead like yourself. To be sure I am indeed a strange one in the thoughts of others who get to know me, but if you picked up on that this soon then I have been away from contact with others much longer than I thought."

He waves his hand in the air as if brushing aside the previous comment. "I fair well enough this night. Are you well? It seems to me that you might be on a task or something. Are you a guard on patrol in this area?"

Nos glances around briefly suddenly self conscious. He brushes his hand along the pocket with the pamphlet,
making sure it's still there and unseen.

No worries, my last one was late as well. That's the beauty of RP like this, time is fine.
Forsaken discord now has 4 RP threads in it. hope to see y'all there.

In-game however, I would love to learn more about the things y'all have to say about a Forsaken future without Sylvanas at the helm.
We're going to have a presence at the Winter Celebration of the Fallen being hosted by <Darkstand>. It's going to be on January 12th, at 6PM server time, 9PM EST in the Ruins of Lordaeron.

Once all of our members are back home from their holiday escapades, we'll be looking to get the next event of our own on the calendar, either another community night or a more ideologically motivated rally of some sort. Things have been, admittedly, a little slow going given the time of year, but we hope to be back up and running at a steady pace again soon!
Nos picks the strawman up off the ground and puts it back on the pole.

Back to the top with you.
We pay the price of her immortality
*rolls on in and rubs eyes*
WHOA that mog! I could have sworn you were a priest this whole time Nos!!! Anyway, have a good day!!
*rolls off into the sunset*
01/19/2018 11:43 PMPosted by Versca
*rolls on in and rubs eyes*
WHOA that mog! I could have sworn you were a priest this whole time Nos!!! Anyway, have a good day!!
*rolls off into the sunset*

Nope, I like to smash and bash as a game player, and as a warrior I can wear all armor types to suit my roleplay needs.
You have a good evening.
*leaps back into a grave.*
WIZE FWOM YOUR GWAVE.

Keep on keepin' on, Barny-boy.
The revolution is rolling again!
Hmmm has been a while since I posted on this.. life is undead at times, back to the top!
VERY interested in this concept! Would love to discuss the possibility of joining up with you folks in game!
01/29/2018 05:40 AMPosted by Klaire
VERY interested in this concept! Would love to discuss the possibility of joining up with you folks in game!

We'd be happy to hear from you! Our contact information is in the first post. If you can't reach us in game, at least one of us is almost always available via Discord, and for my part I'm almost always logged in to Discord via mobile so that should be a pretty reliable way to get in touch with me.
Hard to build a brave new world without visibility. Back to the front!
Ree.
Page 4? This won't do at all.
Thanks to everyone who came out to our Community Night, particularly the very large delegation from <The Arcane Collegiate>! We realize the earlier start time and other events happening the same evening might've caused some strain on attendance, and we'll try to account for that better in the future in coordination with our member's schedules!

As always, feel free to reach out for collaboration, and keep an eye out for our next public event!
*sobs uncontrollably*

It ... It was beautiful... ;_;
Just a bump 'cause these guys are cool.
Can't say I've gotten into much of the Forsaken RP scene to be honest. But I absolutely love this concept.