[H-RP] <The Strawmen>

12/05/2017 01:11 PMPosted by Suhtrokk
So I'm probably going to make my Warlock here into a Forsaken soon to have a proper Horde alt again. I was originally going to just be yet another "Sure, for the Banshee Queen, why not" so I could reconcile some of the plotlines but you have given me much to ponder.

If you need another weaver of afflictions in your ranks, I'd love to chat.

Absolutely. We're always happy to speak to interested individuals to see if we're a good fit for them/them for us. Feel free to reach out via any of the methods listed in the OP whenever you feel the urge. Look forward to hearing from you!
12/05/2017 01:26 PMPosted by Barnabas
12/05/2017 01:11 PMPosted by Suhtrokk
So I'm probably going to make my Warlock here into a Forsaken soon to have a proper Horde alt again. I was originally going to just be yet another "Sure, for the Banshee Queen, why not" so I could reconcile some of the plotlines but you have given me much to ponder.

If you need another weaver of afflictions in your ranks, I'd love to chat.

Absolutely. We're always happy to speak to interested individuals to see if we're a good fit for them/them for us. Feel free to reach out via any of the methods listed in the OP whenever you feel the urge. Look forward to hearing from you!

Coolies. I sent you a Discord invite. :) Name starts with B.
Our activity is all over the place, BUT when we do get together we are a rather 'lively' bunch :P. And adding more to our ranks weather they are breathers or undead, they are always welcome!
Back to first page!
Another market night sounds great. Still looking forward to the other thing though.
There is a event tomorrow night server/cross server. And some of us shall be in attendance!
Yay undead communism xD
We'll be setting up shop at the Grand Bazaar cross-server event next Friday, December the 15th, at 6:00 PM server time! Come out and see us, and the several other guilds that will be in attendance!

Here's the event thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759596951

Tell your friends!
12/09/2017 02:14 PMPosted by Barnabas
We'll be setting up shop at the Grand Bazaar cross-server event next Friday, December the 15th, at 6:00 PM server time! Come out and see us, and the several other guilds that will be in attendance!

Here's the event thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759596951

Tell your friends!

I won't be in town when this happens. Although, Nos wouldn't really go since it's full of the living, not like how y'alls event Forsaken focused with kindness towards the others. All the same, good luck and have fun.
How dere this be on the second page! Back to the top!
Nos walks into Brill as the sun disappears over the mountains. He approaches the wagon next the the statue and leans back on it. After giving the square one last glance, he pulls out pamphlet and holds it a bit higher than one normally would, as if for a passerby to notice it.

The contents of the pamphlet are essays describing Forsaken building a better future free from the rule of the Banshee Queen. He reads it through his shadow sight, all the while hoping for a member of the straw to approach so that he can discuss it's contents, for it was from one of these Strawmen who had given it to him.

I've put a few of these IC bits down partly get some RP interaction while I'm away from the actual game, also as a way to help bump the thread. For it has been taught to me that a guild thread that is meaningful to a lot of people should have a meaningful bump.

Not to steal from Syntharia...back to the top!
12/13/2017 05:38 AMPosted by Noslferatu
Nos walks into Brill as the sun disappears over the mountains. He approaches the wagon next the the statue and leans back on it. After giving the square one last glance, he pulls out pamphlet and holds it a bit higher than one normally would, as if for a passerby to notice it.

The contents of the pamphlet are essays describing Forsaken building a better future free from the rule of the Banshee Queen. He reads it through his shadow sight, all the while hoping for a member of the straw to approach so that he can discuss it's contents, for it was from one of these Strawmen who had given it to him.

The faint sound of a harness scarping against bone could be heard just west from the square within Brill as a olden warhorse slowly made it's way towards it. Atop the beast sitting side saddle was a petite undead woman draped in fine linen robes. Syntharia normally did not linger about these lands so close to the Undercity, let alone make her way into Brill.

But she had business in these parts and crossing through Brill was just a way to get there faster. As she neared the square, Syntharia took note of another within the area the undead man leaning up against a wagon.

OOC: I normally do not rp in the forums due to my terrible grammar and spelling skills. But 'ell I will give a go here, even if my muse was not the one whom gave your's the pamphlet. :)
*round house kick back to the top*
I'M A MONK NOW GET IT??
Chuck Norris jokes are still funny right?
That's still cool with the kids these days?
I'm still cool right?
Anyone???
....D:

ANYWAY STRAWMAN GONNA BE AT THAT MARKET EVENT TONIGHT! I'll be late but Barn will be there so go please talk to him, he is just a humble farmer selling his humble crops. I'll hopefully be on later to make bad jokes for y'all!! <3
[quote="207589876830"]

The faint sound of a harness scarping against bone could be heard just west from the square within Brill as a olden warhorse slowly made it's way towards it. Atop the beast sitting side saddle was a petite undead woman draped in fine linen robes. Syntharia normally did not linger about these lands so close to the Undercity, let alone make her way into Brill.

But she had business in these parts and crossing through Brill was just a way to get there faster. As she neared the square, Syntharia took note of another within the area the undead man leaning up against a wagon.

OOC: I normally do not rp in the forums due to my terrible grammar and spelling skills. But 'ell I will give a go here, even if my muse was not the one whom gave your's the pamphlet. :)

Nos had gotten lost within the pages of the pamphlet, he was halfway through its contents when he nearly missed the sound of an undead steed come relatively close. He looked out just over the top of the pages towards the incoming rider. A transient, he thought to himself, as most souls enter Brill on foot of here was their destination.

Having nothing better to do, two choices he decided. Should the rider pass by, he would silently follow no further than within Trifal lands. Should a rest stop she would make, a conversation starting small and slowly into thoughts of Sylvanas he would make.
The Grand Bazaar was a...mixed success, but it's generally better to be visible rather than not. We're definitely going to get another Forsaken-centric gathering/community night going again soon, most likely shortly after the holidays due to the planning difficulties that would present themselves otherwise.

Further, if any other guilds have ideas on how they'd like to collaborate with us either in a cooperative or even antagonistic capacity, feel free to get in touch with us and we'll be glad to see if we can make something happen.

Nos had gotten lost within the pages of the pamphlet, he was halfway through its contents when he nearly missed the sound of an undead steed come relatively close. He looked out just over the top of the pages towards the incoming rider. A transient, he thought to himself, as most souls enter Brill on foot of here was their destination.

Having nothing better to do, two choices he decided. Should the rider pass by, he would silently follow no further than within Trifal lands. Should a rest stop she would make, a conversation starting small and slowly into thoughts of Sylvanas he would make.

And so with the slight movement of her left hand to the right, Syntharia guided the beast under her on a path directly near the other undead.

It was surprising to her how quiet the small area of Brill was, normally many were making their way about either to pick up a task or learning the area which was closest to the Undercity. Yet in a way she was glad, since being a part of the 'Strawmen' branded her a heretic in many other's minds. Perhaps it was best that she was here now and not surrounded by Dark Lady supporters.

Having her mount stop just a few feet away from the other, Syntharia quietly peered down from under her overly large hood towards the undead man. Attempting to figure out weather he would be friend or foe, before she whispered....

"Tis a quiet night no?"

ooc: Syn is guiding her mount in the western riding style, just a fyi :)

AND back to the top!
12/21/2017 05:12 PMPosted by Syntharia

And so with the slight movement of her left hand to the right, Syntharia guided the beast under her on a path directly near the other undead.

It was surprising to her how quiet the small area of Brill was, normally many were making their way about either to pick up a task or learning the area which was closest to the Undercity. Yet in a way she was glad, since being a part of the 'Strawmen' branded her a heretic in many other's minds. Perhaps it was best that she was here now and not surrounded by Dark Lady supporters.

Having her mount stop just a few feet away from the other, Syntharia quietly peered down from under her overly large hood towards the undead man. Attempting to figure out weather he would be friend or foe, before she whispered....

"Tis a quiet night no?"

Nos had slowly lowered and then closed the pamphlet as the rider came closer. When she had stopped to speak he noticed two things, that she would be called a she, and that she was riding side saddle. Briefly he thought of how few undead ride like that these days before replying with a nod. "Indeed, the night is as much of an undead pun as a living one might recite."

He placed the pamphlet into his robes and turned toward the living dead girl. "However, the lack of noise in a town like this is not an accurate indication of activity." He points over towards the apothecary. "For example, two wagon loads of heavy looking crates bumping with living sounds were moved inside. Not ten minutes later did those same crates get moved back out, still heavy looking, but unmoving."

Nos brings his arm up to point over his shoulder with his thumb. "The souls at the stable got into an argument about whether it matters if they should use horse bones to repair the steeds, or not." He then gestures towards the mount with both arms bent and palms slightly up. "And then you ride into town." He bows slightly.
"Good evening, sister in death."
Truly though, I don't know exactly what the significance is regarding riding styles. Is that an in game thing, does it indicate what region you're from, or is it a character personality? I'm largely ignorant about this, even in the real world.
Will any of the Strawmen be at the Forgotten Shadow sermon tomorrow at 7pm server in the Spulcher?
12/28/2017 05:09 PMPosted by Noslferatu
Will any of the Strawmen be at the Forgotten Shadow sermon tomorrow at 7pm server in the Spulcher?

I'll try and make it depending on my irl schedule. I'll definitely broadcast it to the guild though, for any interested parties.