[H-RP] The Springmane Tribe (Late night/Tauren only)

The tauren tribes. Once like the winds, scattered and ever moving, now have returned to their ancestral lands. Amongst the returning tribes is a new face, small and reclusive until now.

Opening themselves now to their brethren, Abranirn Springmane leads his tribe into a bright new future. One of cooperation and restored bonds between tauren, taunka, and yaungol. Will you answer the call?

Being made up mostly of returning players who have settled on WrA-H, The Springmane Tribe aims to offer an avenue for late night tauren roleplayers to connect with each other!

General Information

In general, the tribe’s main focus is on more casual RP, with heavy spiritual and communal themes. Throughout the week, we will be operating with a focus on the tauren Rites for uninitiated members during the beginning of the week, with the focus shifting during the later days.

We’re a friendly, 18+ group of friends looking to expand and share our love of roleplay with new people!

Event Times and Dates

Currently, events during the weekdays will be held after 10pm server time (Midnight CST) and weekend events after 8pm server time (10pm CST). Below is a rough estimate of what each day will consist of. Days with Rites will be communal or casual RP days if there are no new members to undergo the Rites.

• Mon: Rite of Strength and Rite of Courage

• Tues: Rite of Honor

• Wed: Rite of Vision and Rite of Wisdom

• Thurs: Around the Fire (casual tribe night)

• Fri: The Great Hunt

• Sat: Naming/Totem Day

• Sun: Free day

Requirements

At the moment, we are only accepting tauren or tauren-esque characters (I.E: Tauren, Highmountain Tauren, Yaungol, Taunka). In the future, once we are established more, we will allow other races (excluding elves, forsaken, and goblins) on a case-by-case basis.

We are pretty open to all classes, but death knights may find themselves proving a little harder than others that they still follow the old ways. Level 10 is also the minimum level to join.

Discord is required, as well as a roleplaying addon (TRP3, MRP, etc). It is encouraged that you have Listener and Emote Splitter/UnlimitedChatMessage as well.

How to Join

This is simple! Either find one of us in game and shoot us a message, or add my btag/discord (LupusAlbum#1729/lupusalbum99). Below are the members you can message for a quick invite. You can also use this invite to join our discord! https:// discord.gg/fjTpZrK9AW

Chieftain: Abranirn (Gruule/Banirne alts)
Council: Norufauna (Takaida), Kratoan, Toroalce
Other: Mooshee (Gamin)

Once in the guild, a new member will need to attend our Thursday tribal night or make time to meet with Abranirn to be accepted in. From there, new members may participate in the Rites to become Braves, earn a name if they do not have one, or to earn their totem animal.

14 Likes

Naming/Totem Day (Expanded)

Most tauren know what the Rites of the Earthmother are. They are generally used to elevate tauren to the position of Brave within their tribes, an honorable title that only the greatest warriors of a tribe hold. Every tribe has its own customs, though.

Within the Springmane Tribe, young tauren may choose to participate in the Rites to earn their name. This name signifies a part of themselves, honoring their greatest deeds and their strengths. Alongside this, they will also earn a totem animal to guide them through life.

For those that join and already have a name, this ceremony allowed them to still participate in the Rites without becoming a Brave. The totem is sacred in the tribe, and it gives newcomers a guide to help them in life’s challenges.

Totems and What They Mean

Each animal that may be earned as a totem guide has a different meaning. While two tauren may earn the same animal, this does not mean that its meaning applies to them the same way. However, they will still use the essence of that spirit to guide them through their challenges.

• Bear: Perhaps the most popular amongst brash young tauren, the Bear embodies Strength and Courage.
  • Eagle: One of the most prominent animals in tauren mythology, the Eagle embodies Intelligence and Honesty
  • Wolf: A pack animal and one of the greatest hunters, the Wolf embodies Loyalty and Compassion
  • Fox: A sly trickster at worst and cunning spirit at best, the Fox embodies Cleverness and Adaptability
  • Falcon: As smart as they are fast, the Falcon embodies Foresight and Freedom
  • Lion: The ‘King of Beasts’ in some cultures, the Lion embodies Pride and Integrity
  • Cougar: A deadly hunter and a beautiful predator, the Cougar embodies Leadership and Intuition
  • Owl: Silent and wise: the owl embodies Transformation and Wisdom
  • Coyote: Fierce and a common sight in Mulgore, the Coyote embodies Resilience and Teamwork
  • Tallstrider: One of the most prolific creatures on the plains of Mulgore, the Tallstrider embodies Determination and Ferocity

Please note that custom totems can be made upon request. The person requesting custom totems will need two defining features of that totem, as well as the animal embodying those. The Chieftain and Council reserve the right to deny requests as they see fit.

4 Likes

Wishing you much success!

4 Likes

It’s good to see another Tauren tribe around! Looks like you are off to a great start. Hope you all enjoyed Story Circle!

3 Likes

Thank you all for the kind comments! We look forward to getting more involved in WrA roleplay in the coming weeks!

1 Like

Added a discord invite to the main post. Any interested parties may use it to join our server!

1 Like

Best of luck getting your tribe going! I love seeing new faces in the Tauren community and wish you guys all the best! <3

2 Likes

It was great seeing you at Story Circle!

2 Likes

Appreciate the kind words from you two! I’ve always loved the Story Circle and it’s great to see the tradition continues to this day!

1 Like

We will be attending the guild faire on Sunday! Look for us there!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who interacted with us tonight at the guild faire! Was a great time there, and a great time as well at the Wolfmane’s story circle.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing people at the Story Circle this weekend! We’ll also be putting some of our new people through the Rites soon, so join up to participate!

3 Likes

Giving this a friendly bump!

1 Like

Just coming here to let everyone know we’re still kicking around! I’ve been a bit preoccupied with rep grinding, but slowly I’m getting back into the RP scene on my alts.

All the contact info is still up to date and accurate. Hope to see many when we come back to events!

1 Like

With the coming of spring on the 20th of March, the Springmane Tribe will be moving from their winter home in Mulgore (current proxy Bloodhoof Village) to their spring home in Stonetalon Mountains (proxy Sun Rock Retreat)!

1 Like

Having a blast, I love it here.

2 Likes

From now until summertime, the tribe will be residing in Stonetalon Mountains! We look forward to seeing new faces in our new camp!

3 Likes

Guild Guud me love

2 Likes

Post edited to include new discord tag! With the changes to discord, my username has been updated.

After a bit of a hiatus due to work conflict, The Springmane Tribe will be resuming normal function after ToA! All contact info remains accurate.

We are also spending the rest of the summer and half of autumn in Feralas, with Camp Mojache as our proxy! Sometime in November we will move back to Mulgore.