Tauren / Exploration Guilds

Morning! I recently transferred from MG, and was wondering if there are any Tauren/Tribe or Exploration guilds around? I remember there being a few back in Legion, though sadly I can’t remember their names or find them.

Springmane Tribe and Wolfmane Tribe are Shu’halo centric. Not sure if any that are adventure themed!

2 Likes

I could be wrong but I don’t think the Whitemane Tribe is a thing lol do you mean the Wolfmane Tribe?

Yup fixed!

Thank you, Julithia! Springmane and the Wolfmane are the ones currently around.

Springmane is a Tauren only tribe that does late night rp on weekdays. Here is the link to their thread; [H-RP] The Springmane Tribe (Late night/Tauren only)

My guild is the Wolfmane Tribe and we are Tauren centric but not Tauren only. My RL has been a bit chaotic while we did lose our website recently and have been working on updating our roll system. We have also had several members feeling burn out from the game so activity has been low. We are still hosting Story Circle and Mulgore Mondays. Here is our website link; [H/N-Rp] The Wolfmane Tribe Recruitment Open

2 Likes

Moloak, your name sounds so familiar. I feel like you and I talked a long time ago.

Hi Moloak!

I toss my vote in for all the tauren-focused guilds already mentioned in this thread.

The guild I am part of is very adventure-based, and while not a tauren tribe or tauren focused, there are a handful of incredible tauren in our cast of characters.

The Violet Vanguard are a cross-faction band of characters focused on world RP storylines, with multiple DMs to hit a variety of themes and activities week-to-week. We have active weekly guild RP sessions every Wednesday and Thursday at 5PM server / 8PM EST. We coordinate a lot on discord and in general ours is a welcoming, easy-going roster of players interested in PvE and RP.

Here’s our forum post: [H/A RP-PVE] Violet Vanguard Recruiting for Dragonflight!

Either way I hope you can find the right guild for you. :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s possible! I was around a couple years ago looking to, I think, join Wolfmane. If you’re recruiting, happy to chat more over discord or bnet!