The Lodge; A Tauren Rp community

Enissa Riversong is looking for a Tauren community to be a part of. I would love an invite if this is still active!

1 Like

Saw you got that invite. Happy to see you in. Keep a look out for the discord server!

1 Like

Bumping from the Barrens. Moo.

3 Likes

The discord is up and running. I think it is at a good starting point but could use improvements. I hope going forward others will join and help the community flourish.

Just joined to help where I can. Maybe little Aheeta can make an appearance again at some events though I guess he’s not very little anymore. :rofl:

3 Likes

I was going to join the Discord server, but it doesn’t seem to want to let me?

1 Like

Try this one; https:// discord.gg/taHmAfXJ3h

1 Like

It worked! Thank you!

1 Like

Coming to this late but can I still join/learn in this group? Willing to server transfer if required.

Certainly! We still got some stuff in the works but feel free to join. Events are in the discord.

Link here: https:/

/discord.gg/taHmAfXJ3h

I have somehow managed to miss this post! sort of gives me an urge to resub. If an older washed up Chieftain-esse (or whatever we are calling them these days) and a bat-poo crazy feral druid would be welcome. The in-character craftsman really caught my eye. I used to RP Kina a lot when I started RPing as a traveling blacksmith specializing in Tauren swords. You see it was hard to get the right balance because of Tauren size and hand structure… but I digress.

Really glad to see that something like this is up and going!

4 Likes

What server guild is associated with this Tauren community or available on WRA?

We are talking about getting a Mulgore Market going! A former Chieftain/traveling blacksmith specializing in Tauren swords would be a perfect vendor. It is still in the early stages though.

1 Like

Well I am the GL of the Wolfmane Tribe. I am currently working on building this community up as a separate thing.

The other Tauren guild on the sever is the Springmane Tribe.

Link to their thread here: [H-RP] The Springmane Tribe (Late night/Tauren only)

Awesome. I have resubbed. My pc has crashed by I’m using a old laptop. I need to download discord. I’ll try to get to that today. I’m excited.

5 Likes

Another Market event? Woo! Looking forward to all the stuff you guys come up with.

5 Likes

Giving this a bump!

1 Like

I think we may want to try setting up a another Tauren Conclave.

2 Likes

Giving this a bump as our Mulgore Market is today!

Was a rather fun event and spurred interest in the Exiles reclamation of Stonetalon. We got some good trade deals flowing in.

1 Like