[H-RP] The Orgrimmar Guild Expo

Org Market

The Orgrimmar Guild Expo

The beat of drums and the thrum of feet and hooves marching in time to the rhythm echoes off the sandstone walls of the canyons, thrumming through the veins and minds of all who hear it, stirring their blood, beating in time to their hearts. Heads turn as a column of well-armored soldiers pass, heading to the Valley of Honor to take up their places to present a good showing for their paramilitary unit. Tonight was recruitment night, notice of the Expo plastered every place it could possibly be.

As the soldiers took their place, they found themselves beside a group of artisians, looking for more members to join their guild; adventurers and archaeologists looking for more to hire to recover artifacts or guard their storehouses; goblins from BAM!azon and other cartels extolling their company’s employment benefits, and nearby, an entertainment group looking for singers to join them.

All sorts make up the Horde, and all are welcome to seek new blood to fill out their ranks at the Orgrimmar Guild Expo!

OOC Info

Moon Guard RP guilds only; neutral guilds with a Horde branch are welcome!

Dates: The SECOND Friday of every month!
Time: Official start: 7:30PM ST. Official ‘close’: 9PM ST
Who to Contact: Krok’thar (Discord: DemonServer#1373), Mirchea (Discord: Mirchea#1392)

Other Info

Discord: https://discord.gg/T35KyqrZWQ
Associations: Coalition of the Horde; Orgrimmar Market

15 Likes

The graphic turned out great! I always have a great time during the expos. It gives me a chance to really throw out some banter.

3 Likes

Coming up!

Be sure to visit, we have cookies!

This happens TOMORROW!

Come by and find a guild that is just right for you or maybe put up banners of your own to let likeminded people join your cause. All Horde and Neutral Guilds welcome.

Time to get your Horde on, boys and girls!

Happening today, literally right now! :smiley:

1 Like

Solid turn out this week! At one point there were so many players in the area that it causes sharding to happen XD

3 Likes

This month’s is cancelled due to occuring at the same time as Kosh’harg!

Hate to bump but I hope you guys will have another one of these soon, been thinking of server transferring this guy over to moonguard cause some friends of mine started rolling horde toons on here as well, I’ll keep an eye out for posts.

5 Likes

It’s every second Friday of the month!

Which speaking of, this month’s is tomorrow!

6 Likes