[H-RP] Orgrimmar Market: Cha-CHING!

Org Market

The Orgrimmar Market

Even in a desert, life finds a way to flourish…cacti bloom, lizard scuttle about devouring pesky scorpions, children play while their parents hawk wares from a variety of stalls. The streets bustle and boom with laughter, voices and the sound of cooking food, delectable scents drifting on the cactus-perfumed wind that wound its way through the shaded canyons, ruffling the clothing and hair of those it touched and offering them a brief respite from heat before drifting on its way…

OOC Info

Come on by and see the best of what the city in the red desert canyon has to offer for the most discerning tastes! Here you'll find everything from simple food and drink carts, to goblin gadgets, to the highest of fashions in the finest silks from Silvermoon City and Suramar. All walks of life are welcome here, so long as you have the coin and abide by the laws of the land and the Market!

Vendors from other RP servers are welcome! Just hit Mirchea-MoonGuard with a /whisper in game and we’ll anchor you over!

Dates: The third Friday of every month!
Time: Official start: 7:30PM ST. Official ‘close’: 9PM ST - but we won’t stop you from continuing to sell, sell, sell!
Who to Contact: Mirchea (Discord: Mirchea#1392), Krok’thar (Discord: DemonServer#1373)

Other Info

Associations: Coalition of the Horde, Orgrimmar Guild Expo
Discord: https://discord.gg/PYfrDW73Pp
Map: Org Market Map

Come join us and let us help you move that merchandise or recruit new blood to your ranks!

7 Likes

This is a great way for RPers to meet new people and integrate themselves into the ever-growing MG Community. Try buying something from one of the market stalls or maybe even find a new guild to call home!

1 Like

Mmmmm barbeque
okay I don’t really eat it but I’ll buy it for someone to enjoy - I remember grilled meats were very tasty

1 Like

This is TONIGHT! :smiley: hope to see y’all there.

1 Like

15 minutes!

Despite some unruly trolls who showed up just before we began but thankfully buggered off before it started, the Market and Expo went off without a hitch, our vendors had traffic and some of the guilds got new recruits!

We hope you all had fun and we hope to see you all next month! <3

2 Likes

The Orgrimmar Market and Guild Expo is poppin’ up again this month, same place, same time, Sunday, December 20th!

Next month/year, we’ll be changing dates to the third Friday of the month so there’s less conflict with other, similar events our Alliance friends have (and so our Aussie/Oceanic/over the date line friends can join us!). But for now, same place, date, and time! We hope to see you there!

2 Likes

This Sunday, folks! Don’t forget! :smiley:

4 Likes

45 minutes!

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/W3ObWxn.jpg

We had a decent turnout today! It was lovely to see you all, and thank you everyone who attended!

The next Market and Expo will be on Friday, January 15th. We’re moving to every THIRD Friday of the month! :smiley:

4 Likes

This Friday, January 15th at 7:30PM Server (CST) the Orgrimmar Market returns!

We’re always looking for vendors - and we don’t require a signup! You can recruit and vend at the same time! Tempt folks with your lovely wares. :eyes:

3 Likes

Flashbang Exports is proud to support this upcoming event!

Thanks to the day change, this event is now friendly for weekend players and Oceanics - so let’s all come along and make it even bigger.

:trumpet: SUPPORT MG HORDE!! :trumpet:

5 Likes

That’s a dangerous offer there Mirchea. Have you considered the fact you could end up with Trolls offering shrunken Elf heads for sale? :rofl:

Either way Jakaro tar al Shoru is happy to see this event coming up this week and will be present to both support it and let folks get to know our guild!

3 Likes

Just tell Mirch they’re actually dried turnips, it’ll be fiiiiiiiine…

4 Likes

Buyer.
Right here.
https://giphy.com/gifs/jzn5bBEfrjdxm

3 Likes

Reminder that this is TONIGHT! :eyes:

1 Like

Ugh work “emergency” aka someone didn’t want to take their turn being on call
QQ

SAVE ME A ELF HEAD KA’SHAR
seriously yall have fun

1 Like

We did! Here’s some screenshots of the great turnout we had!

https://i.imgur.com/taImTrS.png
https://i.imgur.com/GrFaeUB.jpg

Corta came by and dished up noodles for everyone!
Kiba assaulted people with a ‘nerf’ gun!
A near fight was had over pears!
A goblin scared herself by accidentally illusioning herself to look like Mirchea (I’d be scared, too…)!
A famous bard stopped by and entertained us with tunes, but sadly some are not keen on gnomes and she was unfortunately run out of town by party-poopers.
And several guilds got new recruits, and the vendors had patrons! It was a good day.

3 Likes

Kiba better not have been too awful.
I know a nice goblin lady who likes Kiba because he likes pets and she would be very disappointed if he upset anyone.
:wink:

And I missed a gnome lady?
:sob:
Great photos and congarats to all the newly guilded!

1 Like

Flashbang Exports had a great time! Thanks for having us.

We recruited 4 new goblins tonight! See you guys again next month.

3 Likes