[H-RP] <Swords for Sylvanas> Is Recruiting!

Death to the Alliance! For far too long we have allowed their blasphemous forms and disgraceful societies to pollute Azeroth. Now is the time to strike! The little lion is weak, his leadership is impulsive, and our Horde shall show him no mercy! Just as we burned down the Alliance's precious tree and blighted the homeland they sought return to, we shall burn and blight their very hope for a future! Only one faction can prevail, and <Swords for Sylvanas> will ensure that it will be the Dark Lady's Horde!

<Swords for Sylvanas> is a war-band of mercenaries dedicated to serving the Dark Lady. Financed primarily by great Sin'dorei houses and wealthy goblin merchants in a bid to curry social and political favor with the new Warchief, soldiers of the <Swords for Sylvanas> are sure to come across their weight in gold many times over, but they may not survive to spend it! As a privately-funded military in service to the Dark Lady, this mercenary band is often considered to be "acceptable losses" by the military commanders of the Horde. Many of the Horde warriors blighted during the Siege of Lordaeron belonged to this mercenary group. The <Swords for Sylvanas> banner can be found all across Azeroth, usually on the front-line of a Horde warfront or battleground.

Be warned, though. In the barracks of Orgrimmar, it is rumored among the orc grunts that the Swords for Sylvanas dabble in particularly gruesome shadow magics. Blood-sacrificing captured Alliance infantry, torturing suspected 'Alliance sympathizers' within the Horde, and mutilating their own bodies with markings of shadow are all atrocities that the Swords for Sylvanas have been whispered to commit.

Accepting all classes! IC interview required. We have weekly roleplay events and plan to expand into PvP and advanced PvE content in BfA.

Post here or message Liandrik, Lienrix, or Treythalos to set up an interview for your character!

For the Horde! For the Dark Lady!
1 Like
Led by mighty Horde warrior, Treythalos Sunsword himself!

For the Horde!
((pretend my white robes are still on))

I was thinking of augmenting my corpse with armor do to the riseing tide of war. Now I'm thinking after I do that, I might want to clean it in the blood of some zealots not protected by the state.
We had a great time last night destroying the Alliance in the new zones! A world pvp group with some of our members took Brennadam and held it until we got bored of slaughtering the Alliance players there. We then went over to Vol'dun and chased the bounty hunted Alliance across the map! Had a great time. Love world pvp? Love pro-Sylvanas rp? Want to get the "Alliance Slayer" title? Join <Swords for Sylvanas>!

Death to the Alliance! For the Dark Lady!
08/17/2018 08:25 PMPosted by Noslferatu

I was thinking of augmenting my corpse with armor do to the riseing tide of war. Now I'm thinking after I do that, I might want to clean it in the blood of some zealots not protected by the state.

I would like to see you try!
Hello! Well I'll say i'm the unoffical offical recruiter, since I'm usually on at all hours of the day. If you are looking into the guild just send me a mail through the mail system or add me on discord at Cinders#2892!
1 Like
I actually have a toon in your guild! Daklus. I'm thinking of transferring my main (this DK) over. Are you all thinking of raiding at any point soon?
Good to hear the Swords of Sylvanas are around, I thought I might not get to listen to the sound of swords embracing one another.
10/17/2018 05:24 PMPosted by Dakgrom
I actually have a toon in your guild! Daklus. I'm thinking of transferring my main (this DK) over. Are you all thinking of raiding at any point soon?

Right now we're somewhat small so we're focusing our efforts on dungeons, but as the guild expands we definitely plan to get into this expansion's raids. Once we get a few of the people in our guild geared a little better, we will start making PUGs to fill the slots we lack (ie, more dps to down the bosses).
10/17/2018 06:17 PMPosted by Noslferatu
Good to hear the Swords of Sylvanas are around, I thought I might not get to listen to the sound of swords embracing one another.

"Very much around and very active. You'll hear the sound of clashing metal soon enough as we fight any alliance dog who gets in our way."
1 Like
You Horde savages know nothing of honor. You shall fall before our great armies!
1 Like
10/23/2018 01:52 AMPosted by Sikcario
You Horde savages know nothing of honor. You shall fall before our great armies!

You Alliance dogs will know the true might of the Horde! Your armies stand no chance towards the Swords! Now run along night elf before something else gets burned.
1 Like
Now is a great time to join the Swords for Sylvanas- our Nazmir campaign is underway, we've surpassed 50 members, and we have a very active core of players!

Cinders#2892 is the battletag of our official recruiter, Lienrix. Feel free to hit her up with any questions you have!
Whats the process on joining? I need to replace my pc but id like to join the discord if possible
10/26/2018 09:14 AMPosted by Chakris
Whats the process on joining? I need to replace my pc but id like to join the discord if possible

Just hit up Cinders#2892 on battle.net or whisper Lienrix, Treythalos, or I for an IC interview. I'll get the discord link over to you when Im off work.
Let me make a correction to the post above. Cinders#2892 is my discord tag. Cinders#11502 is my battle tag! Sorry for the confusion! :D
1 Like
10/26/2018 07:16 PMPosted by Lienrix
Let me make a correction to the post above. Cinders#2892 is my discord tag. Cinders#11502 is my battle tag! Sorry for the confusion! :D

Lol my mistake

10/26/2018 09:14 AMPosted by Chakris

Heres a temporary link to the discord

https://discord.gg/8zA3we
Why are your swords so exclusive? :)
1 Like
Anyone know the right times for the Sylvanas speech? I thought I knew it, but I was wrong.
10/27/2018 05:23 AMPosted by Dangerjosh
Why are your swords so exclusive? :)

/shrug

Probably because we aren't Alliance.
1 Like