[H-RP] <Swords for Sylvanas> Is Recruiting!

10/27/2018 06:08 PMPosted by Noslferatu
Anyone know the right times for the Sylvanas speech? I thought I knew it, but I was wrong.

*looks at guild tag*

Why do you ask? Are you treacherous rats planning to assassinate our Warchief?!?
Bump for Spookie day!
1 Like
For the horde!
1 Like
We have a new roleplay campaign just about to begin! If you want to join, now is a great time in the story!

Additionally, we are now starting to raid Uldir! Come kill G'huun with us!
Hello, all!

My account of eight years was hacked by bot-farmers and with the return of The Legion and now all the BfA I've been trying to get in on some roleplay ever since I worked with Blizzard to restore my account!

I had a long time standing on The Venture Co. Server RP/PvP server; that said, I haven't played since the beginning of Mists and I'm a tad overwhelmed when it comes to what I had on other characters and things like that; I'm looking for something fresh where I could perhaps grow and re-learn the game with a new group of roleplay companions~

Items such as Anathema/Benediction, bunches of heirlooms, and other various tier sets that I used for roleplay were deleted, so I'd be starting at square one for the most part. (Honestly, I'd be more upset, but the prospect of a new RP adventure has me balanced.)

I have around three Sin'dorei male character concepts I'm playing with that I'd love to further discuss! I also used to casually raid from BC-WotLK and would still have interests in doing that for vanity purposes! Haha!

I'm thinking about taking my character down the Demon Hunter route - playing through Legion while catching up on Lore/getting to know people IC'ly before making the plunge into BfA. I'm dabbling with the concept of having a more experienced DH RP'er take him on for an apprenticeship/tutoring of some kind for RP purposes as well - I believe that my character concept fits perfectly with your guild concept should we get into his backstory.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this nonsense! Feel free to hit me up - Leafstoned#1522
11/08/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Ixidorn
Hello, all!

My account of eight years was hacked by bot-farmers and with the return of The Legion and now all the BfA I've been trying to get in on some roleplay ever since I worked with Blizzard to restore my account!

I had a long time standing on The Venture Co. Server RP/PvP server; that said, I haven't played since the beginning of Mists and I'm a tad overwhelmed when it comes to what I had on other characters and things like that; I'm looking for something fresh where I could perhaps grow and re-learn the game with a new group of roleplay companions~

Items such as Anathema/Benediction, bunches of heirlooms, and other various tier sets that I used for roleplay were deleted, so I'd be starting at square one for the most part. (Honestly, I'd be more upset, but the prospect of a new RP adventure has me balanced.)

I have around three Sin'dorei male character concepts I'm playing with that I'd love to further discuss! I also used to casually raid from BC-WotLK and would still have interests in doing that for vanity purposes! Haha!

I'm thinking about taking my character down the Demon Hunter route - playing through Legion while catching up on Lore/getting to know people IC'ly before making the plunge into BfA. I'm dabbling with the concept of having a more experienced DH RP'er take him on for an apprenticeship/tutoring of some kind for RP purposes as well - I believe that my character concept fits perfectly with your guild concept should we get into his backstory.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this nonsense! Feel free to hit me up - Leafstoned#1522

Added!

(Will you accept lowbie alts that will not be leveled properly until the experience nerf is added in an upcoming patch?)

Yes! We accept all levels in the guild.

(Excellent. I’ll keep an eye out for you. Unfortunately, the in-game guild finder function is… difficult.)

Feel free to add Cinders#2892 on discord or Cinders#11502 on battle tag for expedited recruitment!

The swords are still recruiting for anyone who wishes to join and fight for the Dark Lady and the Horde! We bring the battle to those alliance dogs that think they can win this war.

1 Like

Swords for Sylvanas have new rp events lined up for Darkshore. The remodeled zone looks so great and ominous! Now is a great time to get involved.

We out here cookin’ up smoke in our kitchens. Dishing it out to all Alliance in WarMode.