[H-RP] Sepulcher Charity Benefit

Attention Citizens of the Horde,
The Forsaken People Require Aid!

A Fundraising Event is Scheduled to Take Place in the Sepulcher on the 30th of January!

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I am called Vreth, and I write to all good and noble members of the Horde to entreat your considerations.

The Forsaken people have been twice-shattered now.
Twice have we lost our leader.
Twice have we lost our home.
And twice have we lost our path forward.

But we remain unbroken. We remain steadfast in our desire to once more reclaim our homeland, and steadfast in our loyalties to the allies that have seen us reclaim it once before. To this end, and much as we had prior, I must once more beseech you for assistance in the reclamation of all we have lost.

It is not force-of-arms nor valor that shall see our great nation rebuilt. Instead, it is kindness, nobility, and persistence that will set the course for the future of the Forsaken and Horde alike.

To that end, numerous individuals, both Living and Forsaken, have offered their services freely to our cause. They have generously agreed to provide entertainment, foodstuff, drink, and more to those who participate in our grand endeavor, and yet others still continue to give their time, connections, and skills!

It is in light of all this that I invite you, good citizen of the Horde, to the Sepulcher at six bells after noon. Whether you come bearing coin, talent, or simply to express your support, I welcome you.

-Vreth
Master of the Northeastern Coalition

((The event will be hosted in the Sepulcher in Silverpine, starting at 6pm server. Those with questions or a desire to participate can send a tell to anyone bearing the NEC tag or me personally.))

18 Likes

I will hit yall up ingame and see if theres things you guys are in high need of that I am able to provide.

2 Likes

(Current acts include a stand-up comedian, a musician, and a magician! All are welcome!)

3 Likes

The Forsaken have held a special place in Shay’s cold, dark heart for quite some time now so we at Kalimdor Logistics are greatly looking forward to lending any aid we can!

1 Like

(Also still accepting acts of all sorts, if you’ve got a flare for the theatrical feel free to lend a hand!)

1 Like

What about a massive fireworks display?

1 Like

(That sounds great!)

2 Likes

Do the thing. Win the points. Host the fund-raiser.

4 Likes

The Cult of Forgotten Shadows approves this message.

4 Likes

Raising capital for the Forsaken!

1 Like

sound good

1 Like

Ahoy thar, friends! Fiona Tarwood of the Fiona’s Pride be willin’ to lend a hand. What can one of the Kul’tiran dead do to help? I can be tellin’ tales from me homeland or figurin’ out other ways to help. Even if it be shippin’ in stron’ drin’s or smugglin’ in good food.

3 Likes

Ms. Tarwood! Ms. Thorne told me to expect you, and I am certain you will be wonderful in regaling tales of the sea, ships, monsters er-… schemes involving seagulls, rum, and twelve different sort of cannonball.

As far as shipping goes I’ll be certain to get you some Coalition charts of what shipping lanes remain and see your vittles brought to those who would need them so. Strong drink is always needed to help preserve. I pray you toss me a bat at your leisure.
((Tar, feel free to DM me ingame.
And to Bite, Mope, Shay, Maerlyn, Symeont, and Apocalypst I say thank you.
To Plague I say, pls.))

3 Likes

((You got it. I’ll send you a message next time I’m on my sailor))

1 Like

((I’m excited for this one! It’ll be lovely to see you all ^^ ))

1 Like

((It would seem like this is just in time for me to come out of retirement!))

3 Likes

Hate to say it Vreth but you’re going to need a whole lot of gold to clean up your gas and plague problem in the ruins of the Undercity.

2 Likes

The journey of a thousand dollars begins with a single cent!

1 Like

The Shadows of Lordaeron will strive to be present.

1 Like

(( I wish I could be there, but I’ll be back on the water. I will strive to get the Strawmen to attend.))

2 Likes