[H-RP: Events] Ring of the Deathknell

Your notice has been noticed.

4 Likes

walks around Deathknell on a clear night, he nods to the Forsaken souls he passes by. After reaching one end of the village, he heads towards the ruined forge building.

“Hmm, this isn’t too bad, it will serve our needs.”

((I know we had a couple people pop in but couldn’t see you and there was confusion about the location, but yes most are off making foxes))

1 Like

A few souls came to aid the effort tonight. We went into the mine and came out with…
9 Tin
30 Copper
134 Iron
601 Stone
As well as things looted from our attackers. A roll of spider skin, 4 eyes, a full vial amount of venom, an egg sack, and a gold bar.

There was a journal also looted. One companion offered to take it with her to see if there are anything of value within it’s pages. The Lordaeron reclamation venture moves forward.

4 Likes

Thanks for the fun time Nos.

1 Like

Thank you Nazjir, hope to see you at the next ones, there is a sort of tally of resources going from players which have an effect on the March event.

Also, to everyone.

((Updates need to come.))

((I have updated the information for this month. I’m particularly interested in the council meeting.))

1 Like

Aaah my brothers of the damned, may your gods, of light or darkness, give you strength, if you ever need some voodoo your way, give ol’ Maal’zamok a ring!

1 Like

In two moons we should be ready to receive our first caravan shipment. Power such as you wield will be a boon to our protection.
If helping us mine or cut trees is in your mind no less dignified than caravan protection, then we will welcome you all the same.

How active are you guys when it comes to rp?

1 Like

((If you are asking about the Strawmen specifically, light atm. The series though is not just one guild. For now, it’s three events in one week of a month. The 2nd phase, which should start in April, will have more.

30 min until mines event))

Will this council meeting tonight actually be worth the effort to attend? Will there be substance to report, explain, and vote on?

I bet you will report only failure. Why don’t you just organize a party and stop trying to make things better. Because you are no one worth the time.

(( Two hours until event, 7:30pm server, WM off.))
Council Meeting: Come to the Sepulcher to observe the council share updates about the Lordaeron reclamation venture, explain the next steps, and propose new projects for voting on.

I’m so excited! I get to attend the meeting on Thursday! I work second shift, 7 days a week. So I miss nearly all scheduled rp events.

1 Like

(( Yeah, I’m glad you didn’t give up on the game yet. The event on Thursday is not another meeting, it’s a resources gathering event, if that matters to you or not.))

I’m glad the council members were able come to vote on important issues, weather in person or through a representative.

Thank you fellow Forsaken who came to share your thoughts on the topics, decisions are more accurately made when fletched with truth from the public.

1 Like

Gathering Event - Trees: Come to Deathknell and help us cut down trees to obtain the wood we need for some repairs to the village. There are dangerous things which might need killing as well.

(( 1 am server, WM off, be in current Tirisfal phase.))

I’m late, and everyone is gone already. But I’m here in Deathknell now, and I’ll cut down as many trees as I can for your cause. I’ll leave them stacked over in the area north of Night Web Hollow.

2 Likes

(( yeah, Sara and I stayed for about 45min before we packed it up.
Sometimes it happens, I mean I try bouncing around times of day for events so players who might not get to regular times get to attend something. However, sometimes that makes for empty nights.

No worries, as long as the opportunity for RP is presented, and hopefully others do as well, then that’s worth it.))

Bump for Undead RP and a hope this is still going on!

1 Like