[H-RP] Homefront - Coalition of the Horde RP Campaign

Homefront banner, made by Sonceri

The Coalition of the Horde presents Homefront, a roleplay campaign for the Horde! Events will be hosted on Moon Guard- US. Neutral characters are welcome, but due to the areas that will be used in this event, a Horde-proxy will be required.

Dates and Times:
June 13th-19th with events starting at 7:30pm server time (CST).
Story:
After the Fourth War, the Horde turns its focus from far and distant lands to those that it calls home. Long have these areas suffered neglect. Threats slither about under their noses, hiding in plain sight. Subtle stirrings of cultist activity at the Horde’s doorstep have not gone unnoticed. It is rumoured that they are harboring a mysterious artifact previously lost to the annals of time that could cause even more trouble for the lands of Durotar.

Scouts report that there is a Quilboar movement en masse within the Barrens. Further investigation has identified that there is a group that is pushing close to Durotar, enough to raise concerns. A warlord among this group has risen up as a particular firebrand and has led his warband into Durotar.

The Horde forces shall prepare and gather before the gates of Orgrimmar to root out threats that loom before them and defend their turf from the onslaught of a powerful warband.

Contacts:
Krok’Thar Warbringer: Krokthar | Discord: DemonServer#1373
Halenko Oakrune: Oakrune| Discord: Brambles#5363
The Coalition of the Horde Discord

Logo by Sonceri (@lorioliodraws).
10 Likes

Reserved for later possible addition!

3 Likes

Reserved for future information!

2 Likes

Hope a lot of people with Horde characters take interest in this, whether they’re alliance mains on alts, Horde mains who typically stick to private RP and new RPers. These big public campaigns are a lot of fun, and I’m excited to join one where the Horde takes center stage!

4 Likes

Undercity Nexus will be taking part in this campaign, and we are eager to ride out in defense of the Horde.

7 Likes

I may get to actually attend events! HUZZAH!!!

7 Likes

Following!

4 Likes

My job + timezone doesn’t really allow for much participation in these longer server campaigns, but best of luck! Sounds like a fun time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Love to see MG-H organizing these big events. Wish everyone success on this and hope everyone has a great time!

4 Likes

Less than a month, y’all. :eyes:

4 Likes

Can’t wait! Homefront is just what I’m looking for in content. Nothing world-ending; just protecting the (Orc) homeland.

5 Likes

We had great meeting yesterday for get the finishing touches underway. I can’t wait to get this started!

2 Likes

Let’s get ready to rumble! A new adventure right around the corner!

2 Likes

There will be a Meeting to discuss this Campaign IC’ly on Monday!

Location will be the Valley of Honor Barracks around 7:30 PM!

1 Like

Soon! I’m excited for this meeting coming up. The whole week is gonna be Homefront o’clock for last minute touches!

1 Like

Meeting to discuss this Campaign IC’ly will be happening tonight!

Location will be the Valley of Honor Barracks top floor around 7:30 PM!

2 Likes

Awesome meeting last night! I’m usually not one for meetings, but it was a hoot. Lots of great interactions and chances to speak up. We get a week-long break to allow guilds to muster their forces and then next week…

I set a series of fresh new horrors upon you all as one of the DMs. Did I say horrors? I meant engaging and teambuilding challenges. :slight_smile:

Feel free to message me on discord or in game with questions.

2 Likes

Mirch got to have a fun debate/argument about necromancy and I was caught flat-footed when he was asked if he could bring the Resolute. :joy: Already giving me good RP and making me think on my feet.

4 Likes

Listen. Quillboar would make great undead shields! Plus, this way we dont need to throw injured people at the med bay.

3 Likes

Seems like a very interesting concept. Hope it goes well for y’all!

2 Likes