[H-RP] Goramar - Recruiting for Shadowlands

Honoured Home

“The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.”

:star: November 4th, 2020:
Goramar is happy to announce that we are now accepting applications from all races of the Horde due to popular demand and community feedback.

Goramar is a heavy RP guild on Wyrmrest Accord.

Created in 2015, “Honoured Home” functions as a warband whose goal is to emulate an experience of Orcish culture that follows the established lore created by Blizzard. Goramar strongly values character development and creativity, while striving to keep our RP authentic to the varying Horde archetypes.

We partake in several methods of storytelling including story based D&D-styled events, casual/social RP, and more. Within Goramar tasks and trials are brutal, story and character development is a must, and community is everything.

• Due to the thematic material of the guild, Goramar is an 18+ guild.
  • A readiness to have and accept enriching character development. To enter the guild with a character that is willing to grow, learn and even change overtime.
  • A sturdy grasp of both spelling and grammar with the ability to convey it properly in an IC and OOC context.
  • An understanding and acceptance of a Zero Tolerance Policy. The specific guidelines of this policy are available to read on the Discord server.
  • Required Add-ons: Goramar utilizes the addons “TRP” and “DiceMaster” to conduct our events and general RP. If you are unfamiliar with these add-ons, we can assist you.
  • In the spirit of unity, we have a general uniform that is required at certain RP events. We can assist you in obtaining this!

As we are based heavily on the principal of character development and story progression, you must be prepared to undergo, receive, and even “dish out” some pretty grueling trials and tribulations.

Characters that enter Goramar with the mentality or background of being undefeated, all powerful, or unable to develop past their current development; may not be able to take away the enriching and heavy RP experience that we are offering, thus making their time spent in Goramar lackluster.

Goramar conducts all of its recruitment via discord. Clinking on the link below will guide you towards our server where you may begin the application process. All other additional information regarding the guild can be found there as well.

This hyperlink will take you to the Goramar Discord!

Contact

You may contact any of the following individuals for assistance or additional information:

Rahkris Redfist - Warlord (Guild Master)
In-game: Rahkris
Discord: Rahkris#8630

Ronec Goreaxe - Gor’kron (Officer)
In-game: Ronec

Ari’tie Howlingwave - Gor’kron (Officer)
In-game: Aritie

Aka’magosh!

Thank you Wyrmrest Accord for your creativity and passion, we look forward to roleplaying with you and the community!

18 Likes

Looking forward to seeing you all around! Lovely person to talk to, definitely an orc guild to check out if you’re passionate about orcs and being in good environment

1 Like

orcs orcs orcs orcs

2 Likes

Rahkris is a 10/10 orc tbh

1 Like

Some quality orcs right there. Not that I’m biased or anything. <3

1 Like

I’ve been in this guild for two months ago and I can honestly say that there has never been a guild that so perfectly captures the essence of Orc RP as Goramar. If you’re looking for Orc RP of any flavor, I strongly recommend checking us out!

1 Like

Orcs are awesome! So is Goramar!

2 Likes

I am clearly unbiased, but I think orcs are awesome and so too is this guild. I’ll have to check it out.

1 Like

Thanks, Orcs are awesome and so are you.
I love your transmog! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Brazilian orc roleplayer reporting in. :slight_smile:

Bump!

Good luck on your clan. I wish I could play with you guys, but I don’t feel comfortable in roleplaying in another language than my own.

Nonetheless, good luck and lok’tar ogar! Any orc clan deserves my love.

2 Likes

You guys sound awesome. Orcs gonna orc.

1 Like

Feels great to be back in Orgrimmar!

Nice to see active Orc-exclusive guilds coming around to pick up the pieces of the Orc community. You guys are doing a real service.

1 Like

Today and tomorrow we’re celebrating the guild’s 5th birthday! Looking forward to 5 more years of fun! (Hopefully)

1 Like

No, you’re awesome!

A ridiculously fun group to roleplay with!

1 Like

June has been busy for us with an event almost every day, we’re looking forward to what July has to bring!

I’m very proud of our raiding team, who worked hard to clear normal Ny’alotha and moved on to doing heroic. It’s been a slow grind, but I appreciate all the hard work they put into our Thursday nights!

As always, if you see us out in the world, don’t be shy! Come on over and RP. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Flexes
EXCITEMENT!

1 Like

Awe shucks, thanks Dramosh! Glad to hear that you’ve been enjoying yourself with us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

When will my reflection show who I am inside? (An Orc)

2 Likes