[H-RP] Goramar - Recruiting for Shadowlands

Going to have that song stuck in my head now, Er’rokk.

Getting hyped for Shadowlands! Castle Nathria is gonna be a blast!

1 Like

Super excited for Shadowlands!
I can’t wait to see all the neat transmogs and new content!

Goramar is also recruiting new members for Shadowlands! Woo!

2 Likes

Excited to see what happens with the guild in Shadowlands!

1 Like

Super excited to start prepatch RP next week!

2 Likes

The long wait is almost over now.

2 Likes

Even though Shadowlands has been delayed, we’re in high spirits with plenty of pre-patch content coming up!

Happy Hallow’s End!

3 Likes

Looking forward to see you guys in the future! Our home is always open for you guys!

2 Likes

Rahkris best orc.

1 Like

We’re very excited about the new release day, everyone in here is getting ready for Shadowlands!

There’s been a few changes to the guild as you can see in the above information, feel free to contact me via in game or discord if you have questions!

1 Like

[Inspiration Intensifies]

1 Like

New forum post, who dis?

1 Like

This is Patrick.

We’re getting really excited for the pre-patch content coming out this week. Good luck out there everyone!

Shadowlands has been great so far! It would be even better with new friends to play with! Join Goramar! :slight_smile:

We did great in our first week of raid. Was a great turnout and I’m super excited for next Tuesday!

1 Like

It was a great run and I’m very proud of everyone.

We have also started a new guild storyline that I am very excited to progress through! I hope everyone has been enjoying the new content!

1 Like

Merry Christmas Goramar!

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you as well, Karksh! Hope that you and your loved ones have a great and safe holiday!

1 Like

New year, same great guild! :slight_smile: If you’re looking for an Orc guild, there’s nowhere better!

1 Like