💰[H-RP] Firebrand Enterprises is Hiring!

Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Interested in what we have going on? Like what you see but not sure how things would work for you personally? Wnat to hang out and get to know us a bit? Tamani updated this week’s list of activities and non-guild members are welcome to join in on some of it!

If you’d like to get involved, whisper or mail Veendell ingame! Let’s hook you up with YOUR future!

1 Like

Hey, this guild is pretty chill. They do a lot of different things every month so you’re likely to find something you enjoy doing. And the people aren’t half bad either, so long as you don’t mind the occasional stabbing.

2 Likes

♫Tis the season to make moneyâ™Ș
â™ȘFalalalala la la la la♫

Join Firebrand Enterprises this Christmas season and you get to join in all of the Christmas cheer and we need more interns to deck the Firebrand hall

2 Likes

Come on in folks! The RP’s fine!

2 Likes

We now have a delightful new dice game in Firebrand that has resulted in much embarrassment and hilarity. You should join in so you have to scramble for details on your character you would have never though about until asked point blank by a bunch of your peers.

3 Likes

Been having A TON of fun RPing with this group the past few days! Looking forward to future adventures! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Updated for the holiday! Merry Christmas, everyone!

2 Likes

Yes, even we take a break for Winter’s Veil!

Happy holidays to everyone!

:christmas_tree::shopping:

2 Likes

I basically quit playing WoW. I don’t do PvP, i don’t raid, no M+, hate the azerite grind
 But these guys are why i keep paying for my subscription. An RP guild is the sole reason i keep playing.

Also the stabbings are cool. V got this new jagged cammando knife for special stabbings

2 Likes

Boo, Ba-humbug ,hrumph.
It is said that Grims heart shrunk three sizes that day

3 Likes

I wanted wish you guys(and gals) at Firebrand Enterprises a happy Christmas season. :christmas_tree: You may also know me as Rustwell. Hope all is running smoothly.

2 Likes

I do know that name, and thank you very much! We’re doing very well and I hope you are, too!

2 Likes

I just like how my goblin pimp character looks so I tend to talk on that one more, but yea. Glad to see all is going well.

2 Likes

Good bunch of entrepreneurs! Go for all the fine goblin women. Stay for all the stuff they don’t nail down!

2 Likes

Goblin women. They got the best booties anywhere!

3 Likes

Hey hey, simmer down, now. This is a place of business.

2 Likes

I read that as “they have the booties everywhere”

me need sleep.

Thank you guys so much for steppin’ up to help take care of our veterans this Sunday! Looking forward to doing business with ya!

2 Likes

Updated the events post with this week’s events. Scroll up or click the link below! And of course, happy new year everyone!

Hey, this guild is where the cool kids hang out. And we do stuff, like fight each other for the title of guild champion. 10/10 would join again.

2 Likes