šŸ’°[H-RP] Firebrand Enterprises is Hiring!

And now that Iā€™m on the right characterā€¦ The guild is a lot of fun.

2 Likes

This is a cool guild.

Also, the events and parties and stuff are pretty cool. The wedding taking place on Saturday is something Iā€™m really looking forward to.

2 Likes

Just a friendly bump all my encounters with firebrand folks have been a treat.

2 Likes

Todayā€™s the company wide meeting. So much stuff planned for this month, so be ready!

1 Like

Donā€™t forget to check out the weekly events update.

If you have any questions about any of them, feel free to ask!

Iā€™m Commander Shepard and this is my favorite guild on the Citadel

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words, Khunu! When the guild was first conceived, it was done with one goal in mind: providing a place that facilitates a fun and engaging roleplay experience. Itā€™s taken a lot work on the part of all our members, and we definitely couldnā€™t do it without people like you.

1 Like

Servers are still down. Might as well check out what weā€™ve got going on the rest of the week!

1 Like

The afoxalypse is upon us, tentacles are sprouting from the ground, and the Gilded Market is this weekend. Sounds like a grand time to check out Firebrand Enterprises.

4 Likes

Join Firebrand!

1 Like

Ah yes, the Chicken Dance. The song of our people.

No, really.

Nah, just kidding.

Unlessā€¦?

3 Likes

Yes join us! They even allow sethrak in here. :snake:

2 Likes

Bump Up The Jam.

2 Likes

I just want to say that I have been with this guild over a year now and it has been the best guild experience I have had since I started playing WoW back in late BC.

The guild is well organized and the members are fantastic. There is almost always something every day going on so thereā€™s no time to be bored.

I joined when I first came horse side and honestly itā€™s the best decision I made regarding the game.

4 Likes

I hope everyoneā€™s enjoying their Sunday! Iā€™ve updated the thread with guild activities for the next couple of days.

1 Like

We had some fun piracy last night. I mean, it may not count as actual piracy, since we ended up burning down the boat before we could commandeer it. We did steal stuff off the boat before it burned. Oh, and we had a writ if something or other, so I am pretty sure that makes us sanctioned privateers, with 100% legitimate paperwork, not pirates.

6 Likes

I love this guild, and Iā€™m not even in it! Seriously, you guys get up to some adorable shenanigans.

2 Likes

:moneybag::hocho::dollar::dagger::moneybag::hocho::dollar::dagger::moneybag::hocho::dollar::dagger::moneybag::hocho::dollar::dagger::moneybag::hocho::dollar::dagger::moneybag::hocho::dollar::dagger::moneybag::hocho::dollar::dagger:

Firebrand Enterprises is where the cool kids go to stab each other and make money. But mostly stab each other.

4 Likes

Stabbings for everyone!

4 Likes

Especially Tamanii, she gets extra ones in fact.

5 Likes