šŸ’°[H-RP] Firebrand Enterprises is Hiring!

Even though I joined right before going on a weeklong vacation Iā€™m really enjoying my time with this bunch of people. Pretty fun and chill group, hoping to be with them for a long while.

2 Likes

I find myself checking my Guild discord on the majority of my lunch break because there is always some great discussions going on, amazing jokes being shared, or fun games or content being played and shared over voicechat with guild members. Always something to do in and out of game. The reason I play WoW.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to send Tamani a letter in game, but I was hoping to make some business ventures with you guys soon!

1 Like

Better to contact me for that kind of thing.

1 Like

The Guild idea sounds awesome! Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you. Itā€™s worked out very well for us. ~70 active players and almost two years old. Successful beyond my dreams.

2 Likes

If youā€™ve gotten your fill of Firebrand over the past week, then too bad! Weā€™re coming soon to a Wyvernā€™s Tail tavern near you!

1 Like

The 3rd postsā€™s been updated with this weekā€™s scheduled events! Click here if you donā€™t want to scroll!

1 Like

The Disney rumor is false. They couldnā€™t offer V enough money and she turned them down.

1 Like

Something Nice

2 Likes

Something nice about us

2 Likes

ā€œIā€™m Commander Gulā€™rokh, and this is my favorite guild on the citadel.ā€

*Disclaimer: Is a paid actor.

3 Likes

ā€¦ I canā€™t say they donā€™t do what I ask them toā€¦

-rubs bridge of nose-

1 Like

The company party was last night, celebrating Pilgrimā€™s Bounty. I donā€™t know you can follow the ā€œavoid money, politics and religionā€ rule and still cause two people to walk out with your dinner speech, but you did it.

Bravo, Geldrix.

:clap: ā€¦ :clap:

By the way, the meal was delicious, Aunt Teka!

1 Like

Since its the holidays:

Jingle bells, Geldrix smells, Tamani laid an egg
Boss lady prolly hates me, so join FE Today.

2 Likes

Boss lady hates everyone. Bah humbug.

1 Like

The only thing better than stuffing turkeyā€™s is stuffing your loved ones with the knowledge of Firebrand Enterprises.

2 Likes

Are you amenable to fox traders? I know theyā€™re not live yet, but Soonā„¢.

1 Like

We are indeed. We had a player RPā€™ing one as far back as 8.1, when the race was first introduced.

My rp partner and I are interested! I will be getting in touch with someone in game at some point, today.

2 Likes