💰[H-RP] Firebrand Enterprises is Hiring!

Holy Welcome Wagon, Batman legally distinct Bat-Person!

Just joined up with this crew and am having a blast so far. They’re super welcoming and helpful; I’ve been privately poked by no less than four separate people making sure that I’m acclimating well and don’t have unanswered questions.

More people should join so I can hit my brown-nosing quota early.

2 Likes

Your shill payment is in the mail.

2 Likes

One of the real dangers in larger guilds is the formation of cliques. It’s very easy for people to do nothing but write with the people they know because it’s comfortable. To combat this, we have officers who’s only job is to help you get involved so that you don’t feel like you’ve been dropped into the deep end without a lifeboat.

2 Likes

Just a little bump to remind you all that the Gilded Market takes place tomorrow! Tell your friends! Tell your enemies! Tell the random person you accidentally clicked on while trying to buy some drinks from Gravy!

1 Like

My character is literally a trainwreck. They hired me. Be a trainwreck too. Join us.

3 Likes

My character was a little boring before Firebrand, but they are making her more interesting. Plus plenty of Goblins for Goblin RPers.

3 Likes

so many goblins

And why do they all glitter?

2 Likes

It’s still as rad as when I first joined. Not much more to say, it’s some quality stuff.

1 Like

For example: We recently learned of Ko’s deepseated fear of high school as a result of a marketing presentation, which may or may not have involved demonstrating hallucinogens. It was fun!

2 Likes

I’ve been here a year. A flipping year! They’re holding me hostage i tell ya! All the promises of stabbings and drama, they’re all lies. They sweet talk ya in and then BOOM! They hit you with the good RP stories and fun guildies and then you see them for who they are. Bunch o’ awesome people!

3 Likes

I work in security. The work is interesting and Åzràel lets us pick on him. 10/10 good company to work for.

P.S. A turtle made it to the guild!

2 Likes

Thanks for chipping in, guys! To any of you who’re interested in what kinds of activities we’ve got scheduled, just scroll up to the 3rd post! I updated it with events weekly!

We just hired an officer who’s entire job is to help the weeaboo’s in a roleplaying guild figure out how to defeat the actual content in the game.

1 Like

Join us.

Enough can’t be said about how entertaining and fun being in this guild is.

I pass the highest praise upon it.

2 Likes

The next gilded market is coming up in just a few weeks. Now’s the perfect time to join so you can get acclimated and show up shilling for representing Firebrand Enterprises!

2 Likes

I mean, we do pay you for the work lol

1 Like

I’ve returned to continue preaching the good word of Firebrand! Click here instead of scrolling up to find out what we’re up to this week!

1 Like

Something nice.

2 Likes

I have been with this guild for almost a year now, and out of my five years of RPing on WRA, I can honestly say this is the best guild I’ve been a part of. There is always something going on during the week, anything from casual RP, to mog runs, to mythic dungeons. I was Alliance for for years, but after joining Firebrand I know I’ll never go blue again.

2 Likes

Firebrand Enterprises is really fun and cool and Veendell is a great guild leader and…looks at notecard everything is great. Join today.

2 Likes