💰[H-RP] Firebrand Enterprises is Hiring!

Hey Lazz, and thanks for showing interest! To answer your questions…

Yes, the HQ is in a level 40+ zone and requires you to complete a quest in order to properly phase into that part of the zone. Fortunately, only a small portion of our events take place there.

The majority take place in other zones that require no phasing, so you should have plenty of opportunities to hang out with us in order to inform your decision without having to commit to paying for a subscription.

Several members like to jump into voice chat, particularly when running mythic content, guild runs, or when playing 3rd party games. VC isn’t mandatory to participate in these activities, though.

The exception would be the Vampire the Masquerade game. Sessions are conducted entirely in voice. Those aren’t required either, though.

It’s whatever you’re comfortable with.

Feel free to add me on Discord as Tamani#2391 or send an email in game!

((Here it is!))

MUNTAR ASHENFANG
The Drag
Orgrimmar, Durotar

SUMMARY:

• 3 Years of apprenticeship leatherworking
  • 2 Years as horde military grunt (pandarian war)
  • 3 Years of freelance leatherworking

SKILLS:

• I can tan most hides
  • I work well under pressure
  • I am skilled at “tracking”
  • I can work hide into belts
  • I can hunt, identify and track Raptors

REFERENCES:

• Horde Commander Lorg’mun Hawkfeather (Military Recruiter)
  • Tullin Hidemender (Master Leatherworker)

Enclosed are two letters of recommendation.

“To Whom it may concern;
Muntar is a good Orc. Good soldier. Does not ask many questions. Fights hard and without mercy. Trustable under pressure.
Signed, Commander Lorg’mun Hawkfeather”

“Dear Employer;
Muntar works hard and doesn’t give up; Once as a kid he had to cobble a set of boots in the internment camps for the Overseer. He had trouble fitting them correctly (Human feet are pitifully small), and lost a meal, received a thrashing, and the Overseer asked another to make them. Muntar tried again anyway, and presented the new boots… The overseer said nothing and paid nothing, but liked the boots so much he wore only them for months until a hound chewed them up. Zuldar (Muntar’s grandfather) and I were so proud.
Muntar spent time in the Army. He may seem closed off and troubled at times. Don’t Talk to him at these times. “Ignore this” is hastily scrawled over this
Muntar has contributed much to the horde, and can contribute much to your endeavors as an employer as well.
Love, Mrs. Tullin Hidemender-Ashenfang”

4 Likes

peeks in, looks around, and leaves her business card

Dr. Shazzoo Fizzleboom, Purveyor of various herbs, spices, and Demonic Minions!

2 Likes

Keep a look out for a whisper some time soon- if you don’t catch me first!

2 Likes

Something cool.

1 Like

Really though, I’ve been a part of this guild for almost a year now.

The leadership often impresses me, along with the sheer amount of things that are offered to do. It’s is very hard to hop in game and not find something active to do with the guild. IC or OOC. PvP or RP. No matter what your schtick is, we’ve got you covered.

Woop, woop, FIREBRAND!

Fefe out.

2 Likes

They made me say moo every other word for an event.

10/10 Would moo again.

3 Likes

Join up now, we have gob babes here literally getting our glow ups tomorrow. ;D

2 Likes

Currently in the talks with other goblins for a big group pic to celebrate the event! Updates’ll come later.

bumpo rumpo

the d20 events and other miscellaneous events are really good, i gotta say

2 Likes

I keep saying this, but one of the best things about this guild is there are a multitude of things to do during the week and all are different. I’ve been here for about ten months now and have never ever been bored.

If you are looking for an active, diverse guild with fantastic leadership then Firebrand Enterprises is the place for you!

2 Likes

Ding dong the witch is gone but Firebrand is still going strong. Join today for fun times.

2 Likes

Friendly boost for some cool people!

2 Likes

The events for the week have been updated! I’ll be relatively busy for the rest of the week, but feel free to hit me up on Discord or get in touch with the other listed contacts.

1 Like

We have 74 active players now and I’m consistently amazed by the lack of stress I encounter as a guild leader. I’m always excited to log in to the game and interact with this group. We have such a good team of officers who help me out. We often have 40-50 things on our calendar every month and most of this runs independently of my existence. We’ve managed to put into action my very ambitious goal of empowering my guildmates as much as possible and it’s so much fun.

2 Likes

74 and growing! So many people are coming back to experience the new content, and with the change in the direction of the story, there’s plenty of opportunity to tell new stories. It’s a pretty exciting time to jump back into WoW RP!

1 Like

I have been with Firebrand for nearly a year now and I have consistently been impressed with the creativity and atmosphere presented. That is only improving by the day.

Getting and Working with this growth has been the most engaged I have ever been with Warcraft and I encourage as many people to share in the fun.

So yeah they are all right. I guess.

2 Likes

Looks like a fun guild. Do you all take traitorous Horde alts?

2 Likes

If they come along with an engaging story? Sure!

1 Like

They don’t even have to “come with an engaging story”. V doesn’t care about your politics.

2 Likes