šŸ’°[H-RP] Firebrand Enterprises is Hiring!

Friendship Fridays at the Argent Tournament grounds this evening! Come join us!

Something cool and awesome.

1 Like

Thank you for the totally unsolicited endorsement, random elf that I absolutely do not know and definitely have no previous affiliation with!

(Pst, your payment is in the mail.)

3 Likes

Very cool peeps.

10/10, can recommend with 4.79 stars.

(Please direct payment to shaysinn)

1 Like

I sent 2500g. My usual payment is five grand but thatā€™s only for 5 stars.

2 Likes

Super cool peeps.

10/10, can recommend with 5 stars.

(please send payment to Shays-I meanā€¦Annabella.)

1 Like

Sent. Donā€™t reject my money like Shaysinn did.

2 Likes

Hey, Itā€™s Sunday! I know youā€™re out there. Come hang out with us!

1 Like

Iā€™m looking at the guild calendar this week and there is so much going on and itā€™s all different things. Iā€™ve never seen such a more diverse and active guild than Firebrand Enterprises.

2 Likes

Firebrand Enterprises is going to be hanging out in the Wyvernā€™s Tail later tonight if you want to join us! Weā€™ll also be in the Drag as part of the Guild Faire this weekend! Come get recruited!

1 Like

Had fun meeting the guild at the Faire this week! :smiley:

2 Likes

Firebrand Enterprises is not responsible for any lost or popped balloons as a result of mooks losing rolls.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a brand new week! Make it a good one!

Look at my Tamanii beinā€™ all positive!

All of my young ones came out to my sermon this week - we all shed a few tears, had some great hugs, and connected. I expect to see all yaā€™ll at my next one next month!

2 Likes

Just a friendly neighborhood bump coming through!

1 Like

So much going on this week, including the Firebrand End of Summer Party at the hot springs in Southern Feralas on Friday at 7:00 server. Rumor has it that our esteemed Narkyssa will be defending her drinking title. Can the blood elf priest keep down her alcohol again or will she pass out and wind up with crude things drawn on her face? Only one way to find out!

1 Like

Tomorrow is our end of summer Bash! Located in the steam pools in Feralas at 7pm server time! Being your swimming gear, Itā€™s going to be a great time!

2 Likes

Itā€™s Sunday people. Come check us out or come back in a couple of days when I update the post detailing weekly events! Soilers: Speebardge Brawls, Troll Ballgames, and festivals for whatever floats your boat!

One of us. One of us. One of us.

2 Likes

Hey, Iā€™m thinking about joining you guys, if youā€™ll have me. My Wyrmrest Character, an Orc ā€œPandarian-War Veteranā€ named Muntar, is only level 6 (started him maybe Saturday?) Well, Iā€™m looking for an RP guild with a more flexible schedule for RPing, as thatā€™s my main interest here. I have a few questions though: I have not put my money down on on a subscription yet, and I did see that the HQ is in a 40+ level zone; will it be possible to start immediately with a level 6? I really wanted to get in on the RP before committing financially, I hope you folks understand. Also: Do you guys voice chat on discord? Iā€™ll admit, Iā€™m nervous about that, had some bad experiences before, but I would still be willing. If all thatā€™s in order, Iā€™ll post my characterā€™s IC resume. Thanks!

1 Like