💰[H-RP] Firebrand Enterprises is Hiring!

Now this is a story all about how
My role-play got flipped-turned upside down
And I’d like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I’ll tell you how I became the princess of a guild called FE

In normal Uldir raiding ways
Topping healing charts was where I spent most of my days
Chillin’ out maxin’ relaxin’ all cool
And all healing the raider pool
When a couple of RPers who were dead on the floor
Started talkin’ stories my OCs would be good for
I got in one little talk talkin’ up my flair
My bro said, “You’re movin’ your toons to WRA”

I debated and discussed with him day after day
But he packed my profiles and sent me on my way
He gave me a GM and then he gave me my ticket
I put my RP walk on and said, “I might as well kick it”

First class, yo, this is bad
Drinking Dr Pepper out of a champagne glass
Is this what the people of FE living like?
Hmm, this might be alright

But wait I hear they’re prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don’t think so
I’ll see when I get there
I hope they’re prepared for the princess of FE

Well, the GM met me and when I came out
There was a girl who looked like a priest standing there with my name out
I ain’t trying to get saved yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said “Boz” and it had dice in the mirror (1s)
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought, “Nah, forget it”
– “Yo, home to FE”

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie, “Yo home smell ya later”
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Princess of FE

4 Likes

Recovering from Morther’s Day Weekend Madness! Check out what’s new for Firebrand Enterprises for the weak near at the top of the thread!

1 Like

Morther’s Day weekend? Who’s Morther? Why does he have a day? How do we celebrate it? Does his brother have a day too? And most importantly, HOW DO I MAKE GOLD FROM THIS?

1 Like

Thread bump and an update on this week’s scheduled events.

Come visit our booth tonight at the Gilded Market in the Lost City of Tol’vir in Uldum, starting at 5pm. We’ll have a variety of things for sale, and a recruiter will be on site if you are interested in joining Firebrand Enterprises.

2 Likes

We’re going to be in the Drag with several other guilds tonight at 6pm (server time) actively recruiting new employees! If you have questions or are looking for a chance to walk up and learn about the company IC, then this is a great opportunity to do so! Don’t let it pass you by!

1 Like

I’m happy to announce to all and sundry that we promoted Tamani to a senior officer position tonight!

2 Likes

I did it for money.

1 Like

Hey so… if a mercenary company needed to procure some “supplies” through means that aren’t necessarily on public record, is that something Firebrand can assist with?

I’m asking for a friend.

1 Like

Firebrand Enterprises is very willing to help with such ventures*. Ingame contacts would be Sevarak, Vozul, Fefe or Blooddebts. Any of those people can help set up a deal.

• We will not commit treason against the Horde military and therefore won’t steal azerite from Horde-aligned sources. Stealing it from the Alliance is do-able though!
1 Like

No treason, more just… Korr prefers the Horde military not be in their business. Moving weapons and such will draw scrutiny, which he doesn’t want!

2 Likes

Bump, Flex, Pose. Grim here to shamelessly advertise this amazingly productive company! You want action? We got it. You want to be a stuck up prissy priss priss (Yea I said it twice) we have stuff for that as well. Wanna flex your well versed lore abiding brain as a brainiac nerdy nerd we have what you need. You wanna talk that good game about how your guild is better then our Enterprise? I’m coming for you. Hold dear to your shins if shins is indeed what you cherish above all. Firebrand Enterprises threatening you with a smile?..No? Oh no that’s just me. This message is likely not V Firebrand approved. But no seriously come join up and lets talk details and get your RP experience rolling!

2 Likes

It’s another busy week in this guild!

2 Likes

Yes it is! Remember everyone, you can always check back towards the top of the thread in order to stay caught up with what we’ve got planned! This does not include spontaneous events or many of the multitudes of other server events we attend as a group!

And don’t forget that you can always contact me or other officers in game for more information about the company!

1 Like

<3 there members are always so friendly and a joy to see rp or rp with!

2 Likes

Firebrand Enterprises is a guild.

2 Likes

I mean, it’s not just a guild. It’s a guild with people that play!

Plus, it has Tamani. What’s not to love?

2 Likes

This guild is pretty cool. I mean they let me in after all.

In all seriousness I haven’t seen a better RP guild in the four plus years I’ve RP’D on this server. Let me put it this way, those four plus years was all Alliance but this guild got me to ditch my dwarf beard for a goblin’s, well you know.

There is always multiple events during the week and the officers are more than happy to help people who may want to put on an event but were maybe to scared to try. Join. Trust me, it’s that good.

2 Likes

Okay, I’m back to work! Get in here and check out what’s going on! There’s always a good time to be had when you’re dealing with Firebrand Enterprises or your money back*!

*thisisnotabindingagreementandfirebrandenterpriseswillnotactuallyhonorit.it’sourgoldnowandyou’renevergettingitback,hahahaha!

2 Likes

Eight out of every six doctors recommend a healthy does of this awesome group. Firebrand Enterprises is where I get all my [redacted]!

2 Likes