💰[H-RP] Firebrand Enterprises is Hiring!

It’s true, it’s in the contract.

3 Likes

I am Grim Goldwhip and I approve of the stabbin’ of Tamanii.

3 Likes

Just don’t damage her hands, how is she going to write up awesome guild ads like she did for me if we cripple her? also she probably needs em to eat I guess.

3 Likes

Hold on I’m paging our medical corp to see if it’s possible to replace our employees’ hands with knives.

3 Likes

Firebrand peeps are the coolest. They’re super welcoming.

Plus, there’s always events/stuff going on. If you log in, you’ll immediately find something fun to do!

I miss rping with you guuuuys :sob: :dagger:

3 Likes

You can still come by for the open events like the Gilded Market. -turns to camera and smiles- That’s right, the Gilded Market and Auction, on Saturday the 15th at 5PM server time at the Argent Tournament Grounds. Sponsored by Firebrand Enterprises™, Your Future is Our Business!

3 Likes

You know you can RP with us or any members without having to actually be in the guild, right? :stuck_out_tongue: I mean, we’ve done it before!

3 Likes

YES! I really hope I don’t miss this month’s.

I knooow! I am going to make this happen soon.

3 Likes

Well, you are super busy, especially with running Kalimdor Logistics. Let us know if you’d like to team up for anything again!

3 Likes

I smell a joint guild event a-brewin’

3 Likes

PLEASE
/10char

3 Likes

It’s been one whole day since the last jocular stabbing! :scream: At this rate, you guys aren’t gonna make your quarterly stabbing quota! :hocho:

1 Like

They’re saving them for welcoming the new recruits on the Discord server…

That was so many knives…

3 Likes

Weekly update!

1 Like

I was offered unlimited booze at the Wyvern’s Tail today. In exchange for that, I was supposed to advertise some kind of goblin/blood elf run investment company. Of course I declined because I am a person with high moral standards with great willpower. Just as great as Firebrand Enterprises, the super great multi-industry venture capitalist group. Now hiring in multiple sectors.

4 Likes

I offered Etmagos (redacted) in exchange for advertising some kind of goblin/blood elf run investment company. Of course he declined because he is a person with high moral standards with great willpower. Just as great as Firebrand Enterprises , the super great multi-industry venture capitalist group . Now hiring in multiple sectors .

4 Likes

Oh my, so big for a corporation! You must have loooooots of enemies!

If you ever need a super-duper assassin for hire, I’m cheeeeeap! Just think about it!

4 Likes

-calls corporate-

“Yep, we got another one. Standard package? You got it, boss.”

Alright, applications are that way. I suggest the standard assassin compensation package. It’s really popular lately. Please step into the interview booth over there, speak clearly into the microphone.

3 Likes

Wowzers! There’s a package, they didn’t teach we get packages from assassin school, thanks lady!

Half off on the next spouse removal services, only 2 bits, juuuuust for you and only you, heck it’s only one shilling if you want to take that service to yourself!

3 Likes

What kind of PvE content do you do in addition to RP?

I’m looking at the server guild listing and gathering informational bits. I want to try to start in low mythics and work my skill level up, but I also enjoy RP so don’t want to JUST do content, even though it is my main focus at the moment.

Strict RP doesn’t do it for me, and strict content doesn’t do it for me, I need a mix of both.

4 Likes