[H-RP] Firebrand Trust Will be Hiring Soon!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/480865946685407232/831364053041020958/Firebrand_Trust_Logo.png

Firebrand Enterprises has undergone a change of management and some slight reorganization to become Firebrand Trust!

You can expect us to resume hiring in the next week or two!

6 Likes

Grats on the name :slight_smile:

3 Likes

new thread smell

smells likeā€¦

profits?

4 Likes

My name is commander Brightdigger, and this is my favorite thread on the citadel forums.

Also start the year off right by applying at Firebrand. Itā€™ll be as good for you as eating cabbage on New Yearā€™s Day.

3 Likes

Itā€™ll be better than cabbage, nub. Brussel sprouts are where itā€™s at.

2 Likes

Research Head here, from Firebrand with a public announcement.

Ahem.

THIS GUILD IS AMAZING.

That is all, now beginning the OOC section, wait umā€¦ I meanā€¦ screw it, continuing.

We got things for a wide variety of folks, but being biased myself, I will try and sell you on Research.

Have you wanted the things? Yes, those things, you want them. We have them, or rather, weā€™ll help you make those things, and get those things. We do projects, we help each other do projects, and we make fun stuff like edible bubbles (thanks Sylas)!

2 Likes

Intertwining stories is a huge goal of ours for all of our members.

2 Likes

You guys look great! I would love to join you if you will have me! Iā€™m new to the server so Iā€™m creating a Fresh character but I have a huge interest in RP! (Used to do it on an old forum website called KAF.)

5 Likes

Come on over! Feel free to put in an application and if you catch me in game, send me a message so I can answer any other questions you might have.

1 Like

Todayā€™s our monthly guild meeting, which I have to miss. Thankfully, I have amazing officers who are stepping up to handle it.

2 Likes

Hello, Wyrmies, look at your guild, now back to Firebrand, now back at your guild, now back to Firebrand. Sadly, your guild isnā€™t Firebrand, but if your guild stopped using drama and switched to drama-free, it could smell like itā€™s Firebrand. Look down, back up, where are you? Youā€™re on a zeppelin with the guild your guild could smell like. Whatā€™s in your hand, back at me. I have it, itā€™s a bottle of arcwine with two tickets to the brawlā€™gar arena . Look again, the tickets are now fistfulls of gold. Anything is possible when your guild smells like Firebrand Enterprises.

So join today! :fire:

Seriously though, one of the best guilds Iā€™ve ever been in. Itā€™s so fun and thereā€™s literally always someone doing something.

4 Likes

We have some of the most pro-active guild members Iā€™ve ever known. No one has to ask to put something on the calendar, or make a story work, they can just go out and do it, with officers there to help out.

2 Likes

Today is my one year anniversary with Firebrand Enterprises, so I figured it would be fitting to post a little blurb about why I think you, the reader, should consider joining this guild.

A year ago I was alliance side MG main and I was just miserable with what I was doing. I wasnā€™t having fun, I didnā€™t feel like I was going anywhere with the story I wanted to tell and I wanted a fresh change of scenery.

Just by chance I hopped onto a character I had sitting around on WrA Horde Side and I tried RPing, just for the heck of it. Within a day I found myself already having more fun than I was already, but then I happened to find and get an ā€˜interviewā€™ with Firebrand Enterprises.

From there on I was ā€˜hiredā€™ (Invited to the guild) where Iā€™ve met some of the best writers, storytellers, and perhaps most importantly; officers and guild-leader I think Iā€™ve ever had the pleasure of associating with. The guild has had no drama in the entirety of the time Iā€™ve been affiliated with it, and the events are always top-notch. The events are fun, inclusive, and not to mention frequent.

With Firebrand Iā€™ve managed to plant a seed that in this past year I can happily say has grown into an actual character with a story that Iā€™m proud of, and itā€™s thanks to the unique environment that Firebrand fosters. Iā€™ve managed to grow stronger as a writer, as an artist, and even get better at the game proper since this guild also hosts a variety of different events aside from RP; like Mythic+ nights, a raid night, and even social games outside of the game.

Now Iā€™m not going to say that everything Iā€™ve boated about Firebrand will necessarily happen to you, the reader, but I can say that I think this guild is definitely one you should consider if youā€™re looking for something longer term. I havenā€™t got a single regret about joining Firebrand Enterprises, and if you apply, I donā€™t think you will either.

2 Likes

I can say, hands down, that Morank is one of the best players we have and is a large reason why we can do what we do. Iā€™m so glad to have you here :slight_smile: No one is an island, and me even less so. Our connections, interactions, and cooperative writing create greatness. Thanks so much for being a part of that and contributing to it.

3 Likes

Watching Morankā€™s story unfold has been really entertaining to be sure! Also, the little sketches you do of his antics.

ā€¦

I know I havenā€™t posted much in the thread since I put it up, but thatā€™s because Iā€™m busy plotting! Lots stuff in the works for the next month or two!

2 Likes

If youā€™re staring at this thread and thinking, ā€œMmā€¦maybe.ā€ Then you should absolutely give us a shot! I promised thereā€™s always something happening and always people for you to do stuff with! :fire:

2 Likes

One of our long, long running community events is a market with ALOt of vendors, a raffle and an ic auction.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/jan-16-n-rp-event-the-gilded-market

Worth checking out!

1 Like

Iā€™ve already been with Firebrand Enterprises for a year and I still canā€™t say I regret it!

Now, moving into 2021, I feel nothing but excitement for what could be in store for Firebrandā€¦ New storylines? More social twists and turns? Adventures into the Shadowlands? Who knows!

Iā€™m ready for whatever FEā€™s got planned and you can be a part of it, too! Just fill out an application and join the best guild Iā€™ve come across since I started playing WoW.

2 Likes

Been a great 24 hours and I look forward to alot more of them. We went to a new market event together last night and found some interesting new people there. Stormwind University really caught peopleā€™s attention.

1 Like

This whole month has been pretty busy!

Thereā€™s the Gilded Market next weekend, the anniversary carpball match and Guppy Bowl after that, and lots of RP (and even a raid) in the weeks between!

1 Like