[H- RP Event] Thunder Bluff Tauren Conclave June 7th

Long has it been since the Tauren last gathered. After many wars and conflict, threats both near and far, we are most thankful for the last few years of peace. It has been a time for reflection. A time of healing. Perhaps it is time to gather once again. Time to strengthen our bonds and to look ahead.

The last few years have not been kind to the Roleplay communities of WoW. After a massive decline in players and roleplayers, Dragonflight has brought a resurgence of activity to our server.

As The War Within looms ahead, our Tauren Community has seen a burst of activity! Thunder Bluff is becoming an RP hub again! So I believe it is time for another Tauren Conclave!

The Lodge proudly presents the Thunder Bluff Tauren Conclave!

Time 6:30 WRA ST
Date Friday, June 7th, 2024
What Summit & Discussion
Who Horde and Horde Neutral
Where Elder's Rise, Thunder Bluff

The purpose of the Thunder Bluff Tauren Conclave is for the Tauren to gather and discuss matters pertaining to them. All are welcome to attend but priority will be given to Tauren and characters with close ties to the Tauren. This includes Highmountain, Taunka, and Yaungol speakers. May this event be the first of many!

Agenda

Opening statements & Etiquette and structure of the Conclave

Opening Blessing by an elder shaman

IC Announcements of Upcoming events

Brief Introductions of Attendees- Names, tribe affiliation, walk of life, and profession if applicable

Brief Recap of Recent Events

Main Topic- Strengthening Mulgore and the Tauren People

Formal Closing

After Gathering Social

Contact

For an invitation to the Calendar event or any questions in regards to the event, please whisper or send in-game mail to Huwah-Wyrmrest Accord.

Suggestions & Feedback

Any ideas or input are more than welcome!

8 Likes

I can’t wait to come by for this! Would love to see all my fellow Shu’halo rp’ers!

1 Like

Ya mean there’s a gatherin’ for old ( and young ) tauren alike goin’ on? Well my old bones are quite happy to see such an interest!

1 Like

There is! We really want to strengthen the Tauren Rp community and we have some ideas. Would love to get more involved and get more ideas going.

While I won’t be able to personally go, you’ll definitely see some of the Springmane Tribe there!

1 Like

I am sorry to hear that but it will be great to see Springmane there!

1 Like

So cool to see the tauren community growing like this. Can’t wait to check it out! Great work!

1 Like

Would you mind if a Shal’dorei or two appeared to watch and learn more about Tauren culture? We’ll behave!

1 Like

Thank you! I am too and I am hoping for good things!

Of course! Would love to have any Shal’dorei join us!

In addition to reworking Rp profiles to have a section advertising this event and the Lodge Community, I have also been advertising in Orgrimmar! Feel free to walk up and say hi!

1 Like

The countdown to our first big event has begun! Join us next Friday for Rp and discussion!

Would love to come meet other tauren peeps.

1 Like

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Tonight is Mulgore Mondays! If anyone is free, come out to Thunder Bluff! Perhaps meet those that will attend the Conclave. By the way, that is this Friday! Hope to see everyone there!

We are approaching the day!

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

Will there be burgers? Steaks? Something to cover those dreadful ‘pies’ your people leave behind and that polluted little pond?

In the future I would like to have food. Kodo steaks or plainstrider leg.

I am not sure what pies pullulating the pond you are speaking of. I don’t know of any fish that are referred to as “pies.” However, the pond is seen to and unwanted fish are removed daily.

Good luck and much success tonight, friends!

1 Like

Thank you, Axiann!