[H - RP EVENT] The Graveyard Party

DO YOU LIKE GETTING DOWN WITH THE DEAD? WELL NOW YOU CAN!

Mr. Nytmare’s Graveyard Party is the place for you!

Where : The Sepulcher, Silverpine Forest, Eastern Kingdoms
When : October 18th 3pm~6pm PST (Wymrest Accord Server Time)
Dress Code : Formal wear or Costumes!
Items to bring : Inky black potion (preferred not required just for aesthetic purposes)

ACTIVITIES!

Costume Contest!!
How to enter : Find Neeb in game and let him know you’d like to enter, /whisper an explanation of what your costume is as well as the name you would like to be used for entry!
~Prizes~
First place: Vial of Sands mount!
Second place: 5k gold!
Third place: A rare battle pet from the BFA Expansion!

Art Raffle!
How to enter : /whisper Neeb with a name you would like to enter or You can message me over discord with the desired name or username! If you have to leave the event early you will still be eligible for entry!
~Prizes~
First Place : Free commission of the winner’s choosing of a Detailed, Full body piece included with Background and Prop! (art by me)
Second Place : A Half body detailed piece with a background included!
Third Place : A Bust / Head shot piece or Icon with background colour of winner’s choosing!

Vendor & Activity Booths!
Various booth games, tarot readings, Forsaken crafts, flower crowns and more!

Join the party channel at discord.gg/mbhqMc

Posted on behalf of Neeb!

8 Likes

Chicken arise.

3 Likes

Wish I could be there! Looks like a great time! EVERYONE SHOULD GO!!

Our Booths!

Booth One: Lenoire - Craft Potions, Elixirs and Tonics. Fortune telling.
Booth Two: Critters, Creations, and Craniums - selection of games with in-game prizes.
Booth Three: Thornbolts - Forsaken crafts and curios.
Booth Four: Velvet Somberdawn - Coffee, Tea, Energy Drinks
Booth Five: Sorcerous Soothsaying - Tarot Reading
Booth Six: The Abominable Arboretum - Flower Crowns

Join us on discord: discord.gg/ZeWPNFF

When I level my undead or use the boost that comes with the new expansion(presumably) I will have to get in on these events.

But Mith, it’s in the Sepulcher, you don’t need to be high level.

1 Like

And if you’re concerned about getting to The Sepulcher itself, I can meet you in The Undercity and fly you over! If you do decide to come, you can whisper me on Loira around 2:45pm tomorrow and I can bring you over!

1 Like

What time will the judging of the costumes be tomorrow. The event covers a large time period.

1 Like

3:15/3:30 - Opening announcement
4:30 - Costume Contest begins! Be sure to find Neeb for entry!
5:30 - Winners for The Costume Contest will begin! (Need to be present for this bit)
5:45 - Art Raffle winners will be drawn! (You do not need to be present for this since it will also be announced in the discord.)
6:00 - Party Ends! (More than welcome to stick around to rp, portals to Pandaria available for The Howling Owl’s Wicked Rave)

45 minutes until we get started!

1 Like