[H-RP] Event: Sermon of Shadows

Across Lordaeron, couriers are sent with short letters, and a somewhat cryptic announcement is posted upon the Undercity’s public board.

My fellow brothers and sisters,
While our advances throughout our country have been remarkable, we must never forget that which guides us. In that spirit, I ask that those willing to understand more of the Forgotten Shadow to gather in Silverpine soon, to share in the collective wisdom of our people.
Signed,
Sister Lisa Varill

OOC: Greetings, folks! I am planning what will hopefully be a recurring monthly evening, the Sermon of Shadows.

Next sermon will happen this upcoming Friday, November the 8th, at 8 PM, on the Sepulcher.

Sister Lisa Varill will present a specific topic, to be presented and discussed through the lens of the philosophy of the Forgotten Shadow. There will be space for debate at some points, and I expect the whole thing to last 1 hour and a half, at the most.

Since this is my first time doing events like this, some fine tuning regarding the format might be needed, but I hope to count with you in this project.

Speaking of, for those interested in the Forgotten Shadow lore, I cannot recommend enough the related community: The Cult of Forgotten Shadow (Horde Community/Guild).

See you all there.

7 Likes

Reminder that this is tomorrow!

Friendly bump! Excited for tonight!

I enjoyed meeting the Desolate Society last night. Thank you all for the wonderful RP!

1 Like

Thank you all that showed up, we had a decent gathering!

Last night, we discussed the concept of Mercy and how it related to the Forgotten Shadow. We had an instigator character, which boosted the audience interaction, making the event all the more fun.

Next month, I hope to see everyone again and meet new faces as well. We shall discuss a different topic.

3 Likes

So glad to see this event went well, and sorry to have missed it! I look forward to participating in (and hosting!) future sermon events with the budding CoFS community here on Bloodsail. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m bummed i missed this. It sounds really fun and I hope to see the next one. I am playing a priest and this ties in directly with their backstory.

2 Likes

Greetings, folks! It is that time of the month again.

I will host the next sermon, with a different topic, on the upcoming Friday, November the 8th, at 8 PM.

I await you all there, on the Sepulcher again.

2 Likes

Reminder that it is tonight, in a few hours!