[H-RP EVENT] Forsaken Talks June 18th

A handwritten note with bone tied to its edges can be found on the posting boards in Horde cities, some are even sent in the mail to certain souls.

Forsaken brethren, Horde citizens. There are so many facets in the Forsaken society right now. From Pro-monarchist emergence to new desolate council enthusiasm. Occupied by at least three distinctly different Forsaken generations with different wants and desires in undeath.

Where will all this take us? What does it mean for the future? A clearer picture can only be formed through the many lens of perspective.

It is your unique perspective we need added to the rest. So, to that end I hope to see you join a gathering in a Forsaken place. There we will haunt the town of Tarren Mill and speak with one another. Some perspectives might be filled with dire warnings, some with hope, but at least all will be considered.

OOC

When will this take place?
18th of June at 7:30pm server.

Where?
Tarren Mill. It is a Forsaken town with a decent space, no phasing issues, and is a short flight from either stage of the U.C.

What are we doing exactly?
This is going to be a rally to voice out the current feelings about the state of the Forsaken, make known the different political stances forming, and express anything else that is Forsaken related. (Feel free to reply here if you will like to give a speech.) The event will mostly be casual, but if enough people sign up then we will have an ordered list.

How long will it take?
Around 2 hours is most likely, but casual RP after tends to happen too.

Is it Forsaken only?
No, it’s just Forsaken centric. Living Horde are just as welcome to vist or even give a speech. I only ask that it be related to Forsaken issues.

Will it be current in lore?
I prefer to keep anything Shadowlands related to be rumors that start at the Deathknight controlled portals. So, yes. It will be current in lore, but only related to things happening in Azeroth.

I know RP has been sparse. I know some of it is coming back due to Dragons. I hope this can interest enough people back into Forsaken RP.

18 Likes

I approve of your forsaken efforts and I am with you in spirit.

Get it? spirit? I’ll see myself out.

7 Likes

I liked it.
It’s a shame so far only a breather has given support. What has the WoW come to?

1 Like

Fun one! Tarren Mill is a good setting too - very close to Southshore, which is once again Alliance-occupied according to Exploring Azeroth: Eastern Kingdoms.

I can’t guarantee my schedule atm, but I plan to resub in the near future. I would be interested in attending and/or doing a speech, but I cannot promise anything as my schedule these days is very unpredictable and packed - I’m working full time, studying part time, and also being a parent, so I’m not the engaged guild leader I once was, alas.

In any case, once a date is selected, and a bit closer to the time, I will let you know if I can attend. If I can’t though, like Thomas I am with you in spirit and I hope it goes really well!

1 Like

I was hoping you can come and speak. I remember that peace gathering you did in Hearthglen.

From then to now I’m sure much has changed for everyone we known. If RL allows you to come share, then fantastic! If not, no worries.

I’ll try and come out on my deaders, June is a pretty good space of time that maybe I will be over Elden Ring and will come back to WoW.

1 Like

This is something I could get behind, as it would seem I’m less likely to be noticed from that vantage point.

Yes, bring out your dead.

Hmm, I might call you shade. Because you “go unseen”.

This could be interesting.
Not sure if I’d be able to make one, but if there’s a date/time, I can try.

Edit to add:
I’ll come on a Horde toon, not specifically this guy.

1 Like

Yes, we should be setting a specific in a week at most. Glad to hear you will be coming as a red. Might be awkward if you came blue.

Bates regularly RP’s a ghost in Duskwood. No breathing there.

4 Likes

Hey I’m just saying, Natalie Seline was buried in Raven Hill cemetery, would be the perfect place for a Cult of Forgotten Shadows meet-up. Eyyyy?

3 Likes

would totally go if i hadn’t quit lmao

2 Likes

I never played Priest, but wasn’t she in their order hall in Legion or something?

Dang, and we need every Forsaken soul right now because we once again have no way to procreate. Yet

1 Like

Yes! Resurrecting her in Duskwood was part of the Priest class questline in Legion. Source- I mained priest the whole expansion

1 Like

Color me interested.

This toon’s not Forsaken but I’ve a Rogue I’m leveling who’d be perfect.

1 Like

Excellent. If you mean the rogue isn’t Forsaken, that’s fine. It’s actually starting to look like a balance of living and undead are coming.

2 Likes

Strawpoll

I'm curious to know IF you were a Forsaken with a political stance, where might you fall into? Perhaps a mix?

Pro-monarchist
Anti-monarchist
Desolate council supporter
Cult of Forgotten Shadow adopter
Golden age Sylvanas seeker
Other, please list

As a Priest, Cult of Forgotten Shadows for sure. The destruction of the Desolate Council was a seriously sour moment… and there’s no real desire to have Calia become the leader. Maybe she could be on the new Desolate Council or something. But reinstated royalty? Nah.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of Kingdoms, idk why, medieval fantasy ahoy I guess, but I really think the idea of a Forsaken Theocracy would be totally boss.