[H-RP EVENT] Forsaken Talks June 18th

I think it’s safe to say majority would agree, particularly in WoW. It’s also probably safe to assume Calia will be queen.

If they also gave something like a new desolate council to advise her, like what you had mentioned on another thread; that would be best of both. Even what you just mentioned about a Forsaken theocracy would allow for those of us who don’t want Calia on the throne, to have something for ourselves while she is placed as leader.

A Forsaken I can relate to.

2 Likes

She’s a Deathstalker but still working on her story.

Might bring a version of an older character who’s a OG Undead Priest who’s left and returned to the Forsaken a few times over the years.

This guy’s a Gen 1 DK. Doesn’t have much in common with the Forsaken beyond technically also being an undead human.

I’m excited for this Forsaken event!
I’ll try my best to be there to support and enjoy.
Thank you for planning and putting this event together!

Do we have a solid date/times for this yet?

1 Like

Saturday 18th of June at 7:30 pm server.

3 Likes

Awesome!
:smiley:

1 Like

Not only is the form of government going to change for the Forsaken, but our lands too. If we were to reclaim Lordaeron, do we really want to rebuild exactly as it was or do something different to reflect the change of leadership?

The Forsaken must always have a monarch - otherwise who would we blame when it all goes to bloody hell as it most circuitously does?

I wish to maintain what I like to call “plausible deniability”.

Like that Southshore business that I most certainly had nothing to do with at all ever at any point.

3 Likes

That’s another good thing about having a Monarch. My concern though is with the competence of Calia. She is going to fail at so much that eventually we will have to start blaming ourselves.

Which ones are anti-Calia? Put me down for any of those. Not as concerned about politics as I am with keeping light forged Alliance unForsaken away.

The meeting sounds fun. I’ll put it on my calendar. No speeches, though, as I’m not firmly committed to any political movement yet.

1 Like

At the event you will be able to make your stance known to anyone you want. I think about half of those attending might share most of your views on Calia.

We have a couple of people who have a speech but nobody is expected to give a speech when they come. I do ask that if people have more than 2 comments to post on any subject during the event; that they step forward to recite. Don’t want back and forth conversations happening in the crowd while someone is trying to make a point.

Look forward to having you

2 Likes

Oh, I’ll most be certainly blaming the rest of you, but my motivations are so nebulous and my aspirations so arcane that even I’m not sure when to consider them a failure - so naturally, it’ll be everyone else’s fault.

Does anyone else smell these bloody fumes all day, every day, or is that just me?

2 Likes

Do you think this meeting should be conducted as if before these recent developments?

Really a question for anyone.

It seems a little less essential now. Could be more of a town hall meeting about the future? Reclaiming the Capital is only part of the battle we have ahead of us after all. According to Exploring Azeroth: Eastern Kingdoms, Southshore is now once again an Alliance settlement, putting the Forsaken’s Hillsbrad holdings at risk.

Yes, there are still plenty of things to discuss. There is still so much uncertainty. The only real change is the enthusiasm for a particular form of government, but even that can still be debated by those who dislike the council thing.

I still want to hear what others suggest though about including recent developments. So far, I’m leaning towards including it.

Include the developments please! What better time to be able to RP the differences between accepting or distrusting Calia, and the new council, etc.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind keeping it current and discussing the aftermath and the future. But if it takes place before recent events, that’s fine, too. Just looking forward to RP’ing with other Undead.

2 Likes

HOLD UP I can see that Brill is going to rebuilt exactly the way it was before the assault. That’s something i hoped would have changed a little, but that’s not the problem. The problem is that i don’t see a a base being laid in the center square. They better be putting the Sylvanas statue up!!

Putting a bump to this! I will try to send some rpers to this! Cant wait!

1 Like