[H-RP Event] Forsaken March On!

This October event ICly happens before this patch.
That white robed Forsaken is positioning himself to speak again. If you happen to notice his lantern glows orange instead of the usual white, then you are one of the ones who are meant to hear… “Events within the Horde have taken a turn, teaching lessons from history is over, and listening to understand the perspective of others is no longer beneficial. The Forsaken gatherings will no longer be the open forum they once were, but there are some final things to discuss. Come ye free souls with dissenting opinions of Sylvanas, join your Horde brethren in Bloodhoof village at the nineteenth hour of the nineteenth day to engage in the conversation. Because we don’t need Sylvanas, She needs us!” He starts to walk off, after a few steps, he says while walking. “We will show her.”

(( October 19th at 7pm server (10pm est) in Bloodhoof village, Mulgore, Warmode off.**

This is an anti-Sylvanas event, but unlike the “speak out” ones, we won’t allow pro-Sylvanas characters to participate. Some smart characters might figure out where we are and show up, but if you do come to cause trouble, ICly we will leave for a new spot. Those of us on the anti side that engage with the others ICly, will be left with the consequences. For further information or a calendar invite, contact me by mail or whisper. Hope to see you there))

8 Likes

I won’t be able to make it out right when it starts most likely, but I intend to be there (provided the event lasts more than an hour).

1 Like

Damn I won’t be able to make this one because work. Ironically I would’ve been free one week later, because holidays xD

I hope it goes well Nos, and I’m really sad that I won’t make it! Cursed Australianism!

2 Likes

Got you on the calendar you hard working Forsaken :slight_smile: Hope I can make it out this time. The pictures last time made me sad to miss it. Check for accuracy:

1 Like

Do you mean consequences ICly? Or oocly?

Because what if loyalists show up with more people than you? O.o

2 Likes

Malvalen: It is hard to tell because the location is further from Org than the other one were. I will be there over that though, so see you there.

Sarestha: Bummer, there will be another one of this one next month sometime between the 12th-17th. Let me know, when you know, which of those will work for you.

Lindiwe: Thank you for working hard for all of us hosting events.

Sksksk: Yes, I am talking about pro-Sylvanas characters ICly. I hope more of them don’t show up, but if they do and cause trouble, then the event will take a turn I guess.
But like I said, ICly I won’t be calling for trouble just because they show up.

2 Likes

In theory the 12th would work! That’d be my Sunday, and I’m usually free to RP on Sundays!

1 Like

Then I will plan for that. Now, it’s the day after my hitch, so if something happens like it did this past hitch, I might miss it.

That is rare though, but just in case, is there a secondary date in that time which might also work? Like the 19th? I know I messed up saying 17th, the 21st is the last off day.

Yeah the 19th would also work, in theory! Thanks for being so accomodating!

Well, I try not to do it on the same day of the week.

Two nights before discord is sewn.

Can…can I come?

1 Like

You’re certainly welcome to come if you’d like but do expect loyalists that may show up to be very upset.

I can provide people potions of tongues so we can understand you!

Psst, you need to update the OP for the 19th, my dear.

1 Like

Neat! Was thinking about just somehow hearing about this has an anti Sylvanas rally and him showing up not realizing its Horde but then kinda just going along with it.

1 Like

What? this month is the 18th, next month is the 19th.

Lahilahii: You mistake me! I disagree with Sylvanas and will love to see Her removed, but I do not want peace and flowers with the Alliance. If pro-Sylvanas players show up, fights might happen, but nothing too deadly. If Alliance come, I will have new body parts to replace myself with.

1 Like

Oh whoops, I misunderstood!

Don’t worry Lahilahii, Carmen will talk with you, it sounds like you might want to disguise yourself as a dead person though if you’re still interested in coming.

Looks at you then looks at me
Well I mean, you could try >.>

Eh, that’s alright, I am guessing I would distract from the event too much if I went :confused:

Lahilahii: Curious, is there anyone on Alliance side talking about RP going to Thunderbluff?

Two hours and 15 until we vent our discontent.

1 Like

I hope it goes well guys! Good luck!

1 Like