[H-RP Event] Forsaken March On!

Thanks, It might be rough because it’s all new presentation.

Last call

To defend it? A couple people here and there, I know I am and some members of my guild have also talked about it.

1 Like

Thank you all who came out tonight, Sorry for the interruption. Even though it was not planned, their showing up is legit as Nos had been very vocal. ICly, Nos will now be advertising in secret.

3 Likes

Well dangit, I completely forgot about this. :frowning:

Oh no, I didn’t know this was happening again! Sorry I missed it :C I’ll try to be at the next one!

Sarestha, 19th Oct still good?

Malvalen: 19th good?

Geniya: 19th good?

The October event was planned to be the last one before the patch anyways, so might as well finish it.

19 should be good!

1 Like

Cool, though I will wait another week before posting it.

I hope Malvalen and Geniva let me know.

So to clarify, this will be set before the events of 8.2.5? Or after?

1 Like

Before 8.2.5

I know it’s kind of weird, but it was originally planned and now there is no more reason to keep on ranting after this last one.

Fair enough, yeah! Down the track though it probably wouldn’t hurt to have a “Where do our people go from here?” meeting as well. Even if the ranting is done, the Forsaken’s problems are not xD

I believe a number of other guilds are fixing to do the “where to from here” thing. That Forsaken party on the 18th might have some of that.

1 Like

Where do we go from here? We go out and build up. The Forsaken are entering their third act, help the Forsaken people, leave Sylvanas alone until she makes her next move.

1 Like

Five more nights until the last event.

three, three bats

Today’s the day!

1 Like

2 and a half hours until we do something after the point, but pretending that it has yet to come.
It’s a little funny that I was wrong, but it would be disingenuous to change things just because.

I’m glad this is done. Your not the exception anymore. Those loyal are now. Your just a Forsaken who is saying I told you so, with out saying it out loud!

As you march forth from your ships that land on new shores to fight, kill and die for Lady Sylvanas or Anduin Wrynn , please remember as you lie half submerged on that beach, breathing your last and looking up at the sky one final time;
We told you so !

2 Likes