[H-RP] <Convocation of Darkness> Cult of Forgotten Shadows RP

Who wouldn’t want to join a wonderful group of stinky undead!? At least their sense of smell is deadened!
((Honestly a great group of people OOC and just a wonderful community! If you love some good gothic themes, give it a think!))

3 Likes

Bonks Quel’alar

1 Like

We’ve had some great new folks join us recently and plenty of events on the calendar: socials, D20 story adventures, and transmog runs!

And a couple weeks ago, we showed up to offer a darker slice of (un)life at the WRA Horde Guild Faire. Don’t mind the shattered mask banner, it’s just a cultural symbol. There definitely (probably) aren’t any former Sylvanas loyalists hiding in plain sight here.

5 Likes

Have you ever thought about the existential dread of death? Me neither! That is why forsaken guilds are fantastic!

2 Likes

Skull Shocker, Shadows, and Socializing :champagne: :skull:

Last week, several members of the Convocation gathered to let off a little steam and found themselves cracking open more than a few bottles of Undercity Skull Shocker as a bit of social lubricant.

Although the tavern at the Enclave remains dingy, dark, and full of dust-laden and broken down old furniture, over the past several months it has become a mainstay of Convocation gatherings, perhaps thanks to the archmage Gaius Atraeus’s insistence that it be used to store copious amounts of enchanted booze. A little dust and darkness never bothered the undead anyway—in fact, it seems to suit them just fine.

The Rite of Succession :candle:

At the week’s end, the triumvirate once more called the faithful together for a monthly gathering to hear of recent developments and partake in the liturgy of the Shadows. However, as Deathguards Bradly Rotford and Narcisselie Paledawn stood guard, it became clear that this was to be no ordinary meeting.

The Shade Abbess, Charlie Evilove, ascended the pulpit to inform those gathered that both she and Archpriest Maerlyn Eldham had received divine visions that indicated she was needed elsewhere and, although she would continue to support the Convocation in its efforts to preach the words of Natalie Seline, she must abdicate her place among the triumvirate.

In her place, taking the mantle of the third pillar of the Convocation of Darkness’s leadership, the Darkfallen elf Ihuthlis Duskshard was then announced and stepped forward to partake in the rite. Thus did the Shade Abbess bequeath her role and responsibilities unto the new High Priestess.

This week was a big one for the Convocation! After over a year of helping to start and grow this guild into something truly special, one of our original three GMs has stepped aside to make way for new leadership. We are unbelievably glad to have had Charlie leading with us (and are also very glad they’re sticking around to continue RPing with us! :black_heart:), and we’re excited to welcome Ihuthlis as the newly christened third piece of our leadership core.

With spring here and winter busy-ness settling down for some of us, we’re still going strong and always happy to provide a chill, welcoming place for undead roleplayers and those with a passion for the darker side of the Forsaken! :metal:

4 Likes

Oh nice you guys use the Scarlet Enclave! Sarestha used to live there as a Scarlet Crusader, and while it was still Acherus’ location she still visited it frequently. As such, she has a secret stash of armour buried next to the chapel. :sweat_smile: Anyone want some Saronite?

In all seriousness, glad to see this guild doing so well! Hopefully I’ll be able to hang out with you guys sometime, timezones permitting; either way, I’m a massive fan. Power to the Forsaken!

3 Likes

Is that why I keep hearing these whispers telling me my friends will betray me every time I’m sitting at prayer?

We would love that! :smile: Please feel free to reach out to us or drop by any time :pray:

Power to the Forsaken! :metal:

1 Like

Where will you be, brave traveler, when the shadows blanket the soul of this world?

Within the embrace of the light sounds like a wise choice, but it’s the light which casts shadow.

Where ever you find yourself, let it be in some part with the Convocation of Darkness. After all, one can not see the dangers in the dark after the light is gone, it takes time to adjust.

2 Likes