[H-RP] <Convocation of Darkness> Cult of Forgotten Shadows RP

Support bump for these folks! Good to see the Forsaken community getting back together. I might yet chuck in my Forsaken Shadow Priest!

3 Likes

I was thinking about moving one of my Forsaken alts over, too.

2 Likes

We’d love to have you both.

Anyhow, some of us are hanging out in Deathknell tonight if any dead are looking to come out and chat!

Greetings from Moon Guard, friends! Saw this and always get excited to see more Forgotten Shadow RP popping up!

I’m part of a group having a sermon of our own on February 5th at the Ruins of Lordaeron at 8 Server Time, if anyone is interested! I’d love to see about visiting stuff you do as well!

3 Likes

Some of the Convocation will be descending upon the streets of Orgrimmar to preach to the many heathens around this Thursday night. Keep your eyes peeled and you might catch some “discussions” on the Light and Shadow being forced down people’s throats.

3 Likes

Been a while since the last bump. We have a lot on our calendar for this month.

This sounds very cool, how do I sign up.

1 Like

I sent a request. (if forum is showing old race/name i recently race changed to undead)

1 Like

I see the ingame! Could you reach out to me ingame/on discord or answer the application form above? We just have a small few questions we ask before a proper invite is sent out!

We had some great RP tonight. I’ve loving the diversity of our characters.

1 Like

Just brought my death knight back over to Wyrmrest. Would love to join.

3 Likes

I believe Sehoro has sent a letter to you in game!

Had some baller combat based RP to break into more combat heavy stuff tonight!

1 Like

What forces conspire to test us so? Does the light move so much because it seeks confrontation? Is it the misunderstood negative shadow reputation which causes others to seek and destroy?

Perhaps fate desires to test all so that each may prove it’s worth in existence. Either way, the Cult of Forgotten Shadows will remain strong within us. Everything will improve with it.

Come kindred souls, let us ascend together.

1 Like

The light is harsh, the shadow should be just as harsh. The light has its warriors, the shadow needs its own. The light spreads to displace the shadow, i want to see the shadow fight back!

Can one claim to have strong convection if they prefer peace over war?

1 Like

The spiritual healing continues through the Cult of Forgotten Shadows. You can replace that void left by the absence of Sylvanas if you learn just a fraction of its tenets. You just might find the Shadows to have always been a natural part of Forsaken existence.

Seek out the Convocation of Darkness to learn more. Shadows guide you.

A random Forsaken talks loud enough for a partner next to him to hear, but he has no soul next to him, just people going about their business.

“Often I hear the light spoken of as if it occupies a space, such as filling a container in a physical sense, or fortifying one’s soul in an ephemeral sense. This suggests that everywhere the light is not precent is just a void with darkness upon the face of the deep.”

“This is a fallacy to trick people into thinking that the light displaced the bad with the good. The shadow contains the balance which you decide each day, within you, how to use the good and bad in accordance with your needs and desires.”

“The light removes choice which the shadow allows and dictates what it needs you to desire, and how much good or bad to use in order to achieve it.”

He walks on.

Hello fellow Wyrmrest Accordians!

A quick update from your resident spooky guild of dark cult things: We are now accepting cross-faction undead characters!

This means that we are now recruiting:

• Alliance Death Knights
  • Void Elves using the Darkfallen customization
  • Night Elves using the Darkfallen customization

Please keep in mind that it may be easier to justify some characters joining a Forsaken-aligned organization (which the Convocation most certainly is!) than others. For example, a Night Elf Dark Ranger or Human DK may be a logical addition, but a Lightforged Draenei DK may have to get more creative when submitting a compelling reason for their character’s desire to join a radical sect of the Cult of Forgotten Shadows.

Unrelated to the above, events continue with our latest plot investigating the recent disappearance of Archpriest Maerlyn Eldham (that’s me! :skull:) and the looming threat of zealous Light-wielders hunting allies of the Cult across northern Lordaeron…

Join us for a good shadowy time :ghost: Our RPs include appropriately macabre socials in graveyards and decrepit churches, D20 adventure-style events, and more! :smile:

6 Likes

The Convocation gathered on Monday to reflect on recent occurrences and chart a path forward. Having already thwarted their enemies on two fronts yet still beset by several opposing forces, Archpriest Eldham and Overseer Crestley insisted on the need for the Forsaken to fortify both body and spirit to overcome the challenges that lay ahead. For the midsummer season, the faithful and their allies hone practical skills of artisanry and warfare, and undertake a pilgrimage to a holy site deep within the plague-stricken Eastweald.

With two new faces taking the vow of membership and pledging themselves in free will to uphold the dark new order, a rite was performed: a reminder of each individual’s pursuit of mastery over the three virtues of the Forgotten Shadow.

For as the ash of the Plaguelands marks the body, so too has the power of the Shadow marked every Forsaken soul…

Screenshots from our most recent event:
https://i.imgur.com/eVbtOgC.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3yxXkeW.png
https://i.imgur.com/5smI0cm.jpg

We had a great time knocking out some timewalking dungeons last night as a guild group after our monthly guild meeting took place on Monday! Our July calendar is up, with weekly RP events (socials and D20) taking place for guildies and a sermon coming on July 22nd which will be open to the entire server.

Coming soon we’ll be hosting transmog runs and potentially dipping our toes into some keys and PvP as well!

More are always welcome in our dark family :bat:

4 Likes

Nothing is quite as sweet as pledging yourself to the Shadows in a dilapidated church… :skull:

2 Likes