[H-RP] Bladeguard Tourament! 6/5/20 (Rescheduled!)

Alas, things aren’t working out for me today, so my prelate doesn’t get to show up. Have fun, everyone who can make it!

Not to worry. Because not enough of those wishing to partake showed up, I’m currently rescheduling it to a day my guildees are saying would generally speaking be a better idea of Friday, June 5th.

That’s fantastic, I won’t be swamped with small person birthday prepping then.

Shame I work that evening or I’d come in the bust some ribs.

This sounds awesome. Sadly I’ll be out town that weekend, or else I’d volunteer as an on site medic.

Hi there Lohkash! I threw your event up on the event calendar. If you want to check that out it is here: :bookmark: [Bookmark] Roleplay Event Calendar

Good luck with your event!

:cow2:

3 Likes

Thank you very much! I was planning on poking about it in that thread after recovering from work x.x but you beat me to it.

2 Likes

This event is coming up in 3 days! Mark your calendars and practice those punches!

Are you going to play this when things kick off: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG35phnCKRc

Not originally, but now I’m tempted to for giggles.

1 Like

Wish ol’ Rastakhan retired to STV to run an arena tournament now. :frowning:

1 Like

Lord Thaddriel Cinderspear, the Scorpion of Kun-Lai, and first of his name, will no doubt be there.

1 Like

Only one more day!! Show off your martial prowess, for a chance at big prizes! Not up to the challenge? Spectators are welcomed, to cheer them on.

1 Like

Today is the day! Time to prepare the thumb for ups and dow- looks at script nvm. Supposedly we’re not in Rome.

2 Likes

3 Hours until tonight’s event!

Two hours until tonight’s event!

One Hour until the Tournament. Those partaking are encouraged to whisper Lohkash or Anzl for a group invite.

1 Like

20 Minute Mark peeps!

Yes, I know, mild cop out.

15 minutes!! Get your place in the tournament schedule now!

1 Like

10 minutes to go. Here’s to hoping there is attendance for an event.