[H] Rogue LF AoTC/Mythic Prog/M+ guild

Hey guys, my guild died in SL and I’m looking for a new home. Have lots of AoTC experience and some mythic prog. I don’t really talk much in discord, but I am reliable and always actively listening to comms. Pretty much just looking for a relaxed guild where everyone pulls their weight.

Currently have no raid progress, but I am 405 ilvl and 2395 io.

bnet: Eich#11327
disc: jamie#3945

Looking forward to meeting some new people :slight_smile:

Allo Showmilkers,

We at Dusk Eternal are looking to add DPS and Healers to our core raiding roster! We currently have room for some of the class you play, and we trial players on Wednesdays when we reclear.

We are an AotC guild, and have continued to raid since we established in Shadowlands. We are a fun and relaxed bunch of raiders that have a good time getting bosses down to 0%.

Hit me up on Discord (bluu#7164). ill leave our recruitment post below as well.

Hey!

My Guild Twisted Logic is currently recruiting DPS for Heroic/Mythic progression and DPS/Heals for Mythic+ key pushing! We only have one Rogue(Me) on our core roster right now and we’d love to have you trial with us If you’re interested! Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] <Twisted Logic> Recruiting DPS for Vault of Incarnates and DPS/Heals for Mythic+

I look forward to hearing from you soon and If not, good luck on your search for a new Guild!

CJ