[H] <Twisted Logic> Recruiting ALL classes/roles for Heroic progression and Mythic+

Twisted Logic is a casual AOTC focused guild on Bleeding Hollow currently recruiting DPS for Heroic raid progression and Mythic+

Raid days and time will be Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00PM to 11:00PM EST. Invites go out 15 minutes before!

Requirements:

• Have a basic understanding of each boss encounter
  • Please come ready to raid, bring your own consumables. Feast and Flask are provided as long as guild members regularly donate to the guild bank.
  • Make sure that your gear is enchanted, and your gem slots are full.
  • Discord is provided for all guild members and will be required during raid time.
  • Be receptive to feedback from any guild member. Killing bosses is easy If we communicate and work together to be better.
  • Have a good time, seriously. I know this should go without saying, but sometimes players forget that this is a game and we’re all here to have fun and vibe together.

Please feel free add me on bnet or PM me in-game If you have any additional questions or If you are interested in joining us.

Guild Master : Cjayy(Bnet: Cjayy#1329)(Discord: CJ#8736)

3 Likes

I’ll take a bump with those fries.

Bump it up!

Bumping this post!

Bumping this post.

Bumping this bad boy.

Bumping this post

Let’s get this party started woo!

Eskeetiiiiit my friends!

Looking forward to rolling out the red-carpet for some RDPS :laughing:

Heroic Sylvanas down to 62%! Join us for the kill!

Bump for good times!

Slight correction: your progression is 1/10 Mythic. Not sure why you’d advertise having killed bosses you’ve never killed yourself :thinking:

They like to try and look better than they are to overcompensate for drama and the constant need of pugging more than half their raiders.

Interested to Join, I’m Maining Tank, Decent DPS and currently leveling up a Paladin who is also planning to tank all this expansion

Edit: It doesnt show it here in the forums yet but this DH is currently 70

Are you still looking, enh shaman main with a mw alt

Hi there! My friend and I are looking for a new guild (ours is dead) and would love to join you guys! I added you on discord.

1 Like

Bump up the jam

Bumping this post

Bumping this post!