[H] Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild

I’ve been playing WoW since 2006, but my journey has mostly been on the casual side. As a resto druid, I’ve dabbled in raiding, mostly through LFR, but now I’m ready to take it up a notch. Life has cleared the path, granting me more time to dedicate to actual raiding.

Now that I have more time to dedicate to my hobbies, I am looking for a raiding guild that I can grow with.

What I Bring:

Commitment: I’m willing to stick to a consistent schedule and put in the effort required for successful raiding.
Homework: I believe in preparation. I’ll do my homework on encounters, mechanics, and strategies.
Team Player: While I’m eager to learn, I might need a little guidance here and there. But rest assured, I’m a team player who values cooperation and communication.

Time Zone and Availability: I reside in the central timezone, and most days work well for raiding for me. I prefer later hours but can adapt to most schedules.

Feel free to reach out if you’re forming a raiding group or have any advice for a rdruid! And thank you for your time and consideration!