[H] <Raider Joes> Semi-Hardcore TBC / LFM

Raider Joes
Semi-hardcore
Primary raiding days Sat/Sun 3pm-7pm. server time

Close group of friends looking to push through content for TBC. We all met when we started playing classic and a few others have been added to our ranks. The majority of us have 15/15 Naxx in Classic with several members of the team having extensive TBC experience on private servers. Most of us desire hardcore but managing real life together has made us decide to be Semi-hardcore - we will try to push for realm first and push for speed runs frequently. And just have an over-all ‘smashing’ good time.

Recruiting:
Warlock x1

10 Man’s:
Resto Shaman x1

All Bench Roles

All exceptional players will be considered.

Want to join us? DM JaneDoe#1145 on discord for a quick chat

2 Likes

Pretty experienced people in this group. Private server guys who know their stuff. <3 Glad I could join. I hope to raid with you guys soon =D

Very knowledgeable people. They are all extremely helpful and are always happy to take the time to go over logs with me to help me push my performance to peak.

1 Like

Perfect raiding times for me! Looking forward to signing up with you guys. Will DM for more information

1 Like

Amazing group of people. They really strive to be a great team and helpful to one another. Raid times are perfect.

1 Like

friendly bunch of people,very knowledgeable leadership,looking forward to raid tbc with them

1 Like

Post has just been updated. Currently looking for a Main Raider Warlock!

Could not find JaneDoe#1145 in discord. Resto Shammy here, NotWheeler, that may work in those raid times