[H-PVP-US][Semi-Hardcore]<Recycled Content>Looking For All!

Recycled Content is currently recruiting any and all with goals of end game PvE or PvP. We are a semi-hardcore group as we know how to min/max effectively to get the most enjoyment without sacrificing progression. We won’t ask you to go through an external website to prove to us how worthy you are as we have a small recruitment process on our discord; prove to us your worth in game and you will be secured spots for raid content. We aim to be a serious guild but won’t sweat for realm firsts.

EXPECTATIONS:

• Previous WoW raiding/pvp experience
  • 18+
  • Be active in the community
  • Know your class/role
  • Reliable

RAID TIMES:

We will be raiding (at maximum) three days a week, 8-11 CDT (6-9 PDT ~ 9-12 EST) Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday evenings. Although we doubt we’ll need all this time this will be for the foreseeable future the locked raiding schedule meaning if we clear all the current raid content on Tuesday we will use the rest of the week for any guild related content (raiding on alts, pvp, scepter farming, etc). If for whatever reason you cannot make the times in a given week(s) let us know otherwise it will be cause for termination on the raiding team if repeated.

LOOT SYSTEM:

As to be expected we will be using the DKP system as it is the most effective and fair way to distribute gear. We will be using a loot council in very rare occasions but as said it will not be a common practice. Our officer team will be managing the official DKP lists and will be quite strict.

CURRENT ROSTER:

As said we are a small group of friends who have just started recruitment so we are currently looking for any and all players willing to dedicate their time playing this wonderful game to its fullest. We are obviously taking healers in high priority but will update as we recruit over the next two months.

ADDITIONAL INFO:

• We will not be using any third party websites as those always die and are purely used for applications (this is subject to change as we move closer to launch).

• We will be loosening restrictions for previous raiding experience as we move closer to launch but know that we will be judging your gameplay over experience when it comes down to actual progression

• I will be taking note of people who actively help recruit as we draw closer to launch/during leveling and we will treat referrals seriously in the form of DKP and seniority for ranks.

• Our realm will be PvP but we will also focus on not being on big streamer servers as we think it will cause issues.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
DISCORD

• Tykier#2124

• Rider#8559

• Tuler Wee#6929

• Matik#0862

• Azmir#5760

BNET

• Tykier#1716

• RipNub#1571

• enro#1526

We look forward to your applications and hope to see you in world of warcraft classic!

To the top

1 Like

move in with these guys they are great

1 Like

Come join us! we’ve got a few already make sure to save your spot!

A+ people in a A+ guild.

1 Like

Great environment with great people

We promise not to leeroy too often

Good guys, good guild

What is the best means of sending my interest in joining the guild? I sent a friend request to Tykier on discord for dm. Thanks.

I’m not too sure if I recieved your friend request, mind resending?

Tlere, do you know Azlol? He brought this up to me asking me to join him in the guild for classic. I said I would. Him and I go way back to WOTLK 2k/2200 arena days. I was a classic player originally myself. Did a fair amount of raiding back in the day as an OT warrior into Naxx. I plan to roll warrior again, though not sure if I want to go back to tank or not.

Also, what is your guilds stance on diving out legendary items? Will it be fair loot council+dkp, or are they predetermined reserved for specific individual in a ‘click’? If the 2nd option. If a guild member is stellar, showing up, helping out, going above and beyond, showing dedication and effort, bringing food, flasks, pots, repair bots, sharpening stones, ect for other raid members, and out performing (raid performance specifically, dmg, heals, staying out of stuff, doing x y z.) the person in the click who is designated for the legendary, will that person exceeding get an oppertunity to get priority of the legendary in question?

What is your guilds stance on legendaries?

As of right now the only legendary being “saved” is TF which will be going to MT then going down the chain of tanks who show the most dedication/seniority. As for sulfuras and atiesh there is so far no claim to them. In a perfect world they’d be determined by dkp but since they are so powerful and special they will be determined by the leadership core. If we have a mage for example that has gone far and beyond he will most likely be an officer and our trust in him will grant him first priority for atiesh; same for sulfuras. I know legendaries can be tricky but you have to be quite careful with them. Last thing you’d want is to give it to someone not as deserving or trustworthy just for them to leave the guild the moment they get it just so they can go on to another guild for whatever reason.

Understandable and respectable. I just wanted to see how your system was cause ive seen and experienced the frustration of watching guilds have officer ‘clicks’ and those people be the first ones to get them just because theyre all best friends even when some of the players were trash and there was another player who far more deserved it got denied. Caused drama and in 2 cases ive watched caused guild to break apart.

Just wanted to make sure it wasnt going to go down that route haha.

1 Like

Yeah it’s a toughie of classic since there’s a lot of luck involved in the drops. Btw if decided to join us come release be sure to hit me up on discord so I can add you to our guild disc :slight_smile:

fun guild fun guys, but still trying to stay on par with other guilds for progression, LETS GO !

Boop to the top. need all basically