[H-PvE] <Whisper> is recruiting

Who We Are

Whisper provides a non-toxic, stress free, non-judgmental gaming environment for our fellow WoW players in order to help one another improve our skills, kill bosses, and get loot while having fun. We are a guild of friends, raiders, and dungeon runners working to build our brand of dungeons, raiding, and social events on the Wyrmrest Accord server and are looking for new, old, and returning players to join us.

Our top priority is to create an incredible guild environment for all members, in both casual and serious progression. We pride ourselves in creating a safe place for everyone to play the game regardless of gender, sexual orientation, etc. Our raid team are a mixture of excellent players working towards Mythic and Heroic progression without compromising our core values. Our guild community and friendly, supportive raid atmosphere are very valuable to us, and it’s important that you share them to ensure a good fit.

Raiding

Whisper runs multiple raid teams. Our raid days are Thursday and Friday.

• Our Mythic-progression team raids 5:00-8:00pm server (pacific)

Our Raid and Mythic+ environment is really laid back, friendly, knowledgeable and stress free. We work hard to create a non-toxic, non-elitest vibe and pride ourselves in creating a safe place for everyone to play the game regardless of who you are.

Our current raid needs are:

• Our Mythic raid team is looking for DPS and Heals to join us. We are currently 2/10 and looking to get that next boss down

Mythic+

We like running keys, teaching, and helping our members grow. If you’d like to get into Mythic+ or just have an easier place to find groups, find us via the Guild Finder and let us know about it!

Social

We’re always open to casual and social folks. Find us via the Guild Finder and apply. Let us know where you saw the post!

Contact

You can learn more or have any questions answered about us by visiting whisper dash guild dot com, or contacting an officer.

BattleNet:
Suge - Suge#11151
Ickbat - Ickbat#1837
Kalunna - Exsomet#1848

Discord:
Suge - Suge#0324
Ickbat - Ickbat#0762
Kalunna - Exsomet#9245

5 Likes

Yes, yes! Come hangout peeps! Lets get ready for some Shadowlands fun!

sneaks a witty Whisper

Good peeps coming along. Held a laid back Heroic raid last night to get to know the new peeps!

Good Times, come on down folks!

Sugeshady sapping our sentry!

Also, we need a tank for SL Mythic Raiding! That means you! With the face!

Warlocks for them cookies & sweet summons, Mages for them buns!

I’ll tell you where Tupac is!

Boopity Boop Snoot to the top!

Still looking for all you awesome returning players or peeps needing a guild for Shadowlands!

Looking for quality & organized raiding? Key pushing? PvP? Tmog fun, or social interaction all while providing a laid back, friendly, non-toxic guild environment? We’re the place for you! Come join us in time for Shadowlands shenanigans!

MINIONS! SERVANTS! SOLDIERS OF THE–wait, wrong expansion.

Come play with us!

Y’all have been doing a great job bumping this :slight_smile: We do still need that tank. And a mage. And whatever you happen to be excited for SL for

Yes, don’t be shy folks. Come check us out, hang out as we all prepare for all the shiny purples awaiting us in Shadowlands!

Blizzard when the HECK are you gonna update my guild tag? >:C

Sound like a cool bunch. I see you guys have your scheduled raid times posted, but I wasn’t able to find the days in which you raid. Or I could of easily missed it, coffee hasn’t fulled kicked in yet

Thursday/Friday!

We’ve finished in Ny’alotha, so we’ve switched our Thursdays to Do A Thing™ night until Shadowlands (tonight we went and got a bunch of people the Servant of N’zoth and Alliance Slayer titles), and Fridays are M+ nights. Post-launch we’ll be back to raiding!

Do A Thing™ night, featuring the happiest mail muncher ever!

Come join us in Whisper! A non-toxic, stress free, non-judgmental gaming environment killing bosses, getting loot, and having fun with good peeps! :partying_face:

Get to know the gang while we wait for pre-patch, run random activities, as we anxiously wait for the release of Shadowlands and prepare to head into Heroic raiding for AoTC shenanigans and Mythic Raiding. Key runners? We got those too! Casual/Social Players? We want you too!

Still need a Warlock?

Sure do! Glorious shadowy corruption magic, demonic armies from the twisting nether, bolts of hellfire and sweet sweet cookies

I bake cookies by the dozen.

Is there anyway we can connect on discord? I’m currently unsubbed but am planning to resub for the prepatch.

Hello,

Are you guys looking for healers? Im looking for a new home in Shadowlands and I was interested in transfering my main over here due to my guild being inactive. I’ll leave my bnet Humble#11776 and discord Humble#3078 here if you are interested. Thanks!

Yes to both of you! Feel free to get in touch - Exsomet#9245 on discord!

Pre-patch bump!

Come join us in Whisper!

A non-toxic, stress free, non-judgmental gaming environment killing bosses, getting loot, and having fun with good peeps! :partying_face:

More info at the top

Reach out via in game /who Whisper ask for an Officer, or just message Kalunaa since everyone likes talking to him =D