H player looking for raiding fri/sat

Horde player (since vanilla) here. I have been on Hellscream my entire tenure of wow and considering it can no longer fill my needs im looking to find a home elsewhere. At the moment I have a DH and lock at 401 and 400 and almost all the other classes riddled somewhere in the 380-396 range. I can play any class but have found my best success at dps. the only preferences I have is I do not wish to play a druid of any kind. Looking to raid Fri/sat.

Thanks for taking the time to read and hope to hear from you.

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, Horde Stormrage, (21+) is currently looking for reliable dps with a special interest in at least one warlock, and an off tank. We are a pretty cohesive group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding together in a friendly team atmosphere where we respect one another and expect everyone to strive to do their best.

Raid nights are Fri/Sat 8-11 pm EST. We make sure each raider gets at least one +10 mythic done during the week. Current progression is 9/9N, 9/9 H. We are a heroic guild and have easily attained AotC each tier for the past several years. We usually work on some mythic bosses each tier but do not push mythic content hard.

Our goal is to provide a congenial atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are a mix of male and female players. If this sounds like the guild for you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Come hit us up!

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf non monk tank
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Open (except Hunter)
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc), Monk

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Cross#12398
  • Greywolfpup#1127

Check out Ours Is The Fury on Turalyon Horde. Their info should be on wowprogress but they are very nice and fun.

Greetings from Thrall quite a few guilds recruiting. Quick run down of ours, Vertigo is looking to add several more raiders to our heroic team mainly dps. As we rebuild we have gone back to normal but our core is 9/9 N and 4/9H with an AOTC raid leader. We raid Fri Sat 8-11pm EST or Thrall server time. Normally run M+ a few times a week and the officers have started a +10 group on Sunday/Mondays for raiders who haven’t done theirs yet.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me at zaran1703#9790 on discord.

Hi!

Virtual Chaos on Thrall [H] Raids normal/heroic Fri/Sat 7-10pm EST. We are firmly of the belief that you should play what you want. You do not need to server transfer to hang out with us.

Almea#7171 on Discord
Pyrrha#1773 on Bnet

Kcco,

We’re looking for some DPS to join our Fri/Sat heroic progression. We aim for AOTC each tier, pretty chill group overall. Check out my recruitment post to see if it may be what you’re looking for. Best of luck finding a home!