[H] <Pantheon's Legion> Diversity & Family Focused 8/8N 8/8H

I can count the number of times I’ve been to Chernobyl on one hand. – It’s seven.

Heading into Mythic Progression again tonight, would be nice to have new recruits to funnel gear to.

“Just keep taking chances and having fun.” - Garth Brooks

“Garth Brooks sucks” -Me

The number 13? Not on my watch

“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no substitute for a good blaster at your side, kid.” -Han Solo, Star Wars

What would a clock look like with no numbers? Timeless

“He’s dead, Jim.” McCoy, ST:TOS

Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year- Ralph Waldo Emmerson

“Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!” - Taylor, Planet of the Apes

With the hues of pink, red and white in Himalayan Pink Salt, these vibrant colors are a sign of this salt’s rich and varying mineral content. - Costco’s Kirkland signature Himalayan Pink Salt (sitting on my desk)

“You maniacs! You blew it up! Oh, damn you! Damn you all to hell!” - Taylor, Planet of the Apes

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
― J.K. Rowling, [Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets]

“ET phone home.” - ET

“I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.” The Godfather, 1972.

“We thought you was a toad!” - Delmar, O Brother Where Art Thou?

“It is I, Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot. King of the Britons, defeater of the Saxons, Sovereign of all England!” - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

“All things serve the beam.” various instances, The Dark Tower series

“Here’s looking at you, kid.” Casablanca, 1942

“Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.” - Harry Lime, The Third Man