[H] <Pantheon's Legion> Diversity & Family Focused 8/8N 8/8H

Pantheon’s Legion is a bigotry-free environment for those rare players who are looking for a safe place to shelter from the racism and hate storm that is often the internet.

We are a casual guild, that has all-levels of raiding and challenging content for those who want it. We have hardcore M+ players, casual players who are still leveling from 110-120 on their first character since BFA, folks who log on just to chat, folks who log on just for raid, players whose goal is to get every mount and every pet, Gold Goblins who only seek riches, folks who just like playing music in discord, and players who only care about the highest numbers recount or warcraftlogs can show them is. Everyone here has their own definitions of how to play the game, but we all care about each other and support each other.

We welcome all players who are looking for a core of similarly minded folk, as that is all we have in this vast world, each other.

Our current Progress is 8/8N 8/8H The Eternal Palace

As a casual guild, all our raid nights are optional and attendance is not required. We now have two progression raid teams. Raid hours are as follows on EST/server times:

Team AEsir raid schedule: Fri/Sat 8-10pm - Semi Casual & Sunday for Semi-Hardcore Progression until 10 (Currently on M Sivara)

NEW Team Norgannon raid schedule Starting 9 July: Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am - We are serious raiders without the hardcore mindset. We are actively recruiting for all positions. Contact Palmsoul or Guraph in game to find out more.

1 Like

“For those not familiar with our bumping style, rather than impose drivel in here, we often include quotes or quippy phrases. Although this first post is me quoting me” -Me

1 Like

If you are interested, definitely message us here or in game!

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn’t sit for a month - Theodore Roosevelt

1 Like

“The media response to unusual weather is as ritualized and predictable as the stages of grief. First comes denial: “I can’t believe there’s so much snow.” Then anger: “Why can’t I drive my car, why are the trains not running?” Then blame: “Why haven’t the local authorities sanded the roads, where are the snowplows, and how come the Canadians can deal with this and we can’t?” This last stage goes on the longest and tends to trail off into a mumbled grumbling moan, enlivened by occasional ILLEGALS ATE MY SNOWPLOW headlines from the Daily Mail…
― Ben Aaronovitch, [Whispers Under Ground]

Scientists have become the bearers of the torch of discovery in our quest for knowledge - Stephen Hawking

“The first rule about a black woman’s hair is you don’t talk about a black woman’s hair. And the second rule is you don’t ever touch a black woman’s hair without getting written permission first.”
― Ben Aaronovitch, [Moon Over Soho]

In Einstein’s equation, time is a river. It speeds up, meanders, and slows down. The new wrinkle is that it can have whirlpools and fork into two rivers. So, if the river of time can be bent into a pretzel, create whirlpools and fork into two rivers, then time travel cannot be ruled out - Michio Kaku

“Keep breathing,’ I said. ‘It’s a habit you don’t want to break.”
― Ben Aaronovitch, [Midnight Riot]

My alt Ñ is alt 165 can I join? Sounds like my kind of Guild.

We accept alts. 4 accounts worth of characters is some hefty devotion. you can either find one of the folks posting here, or do a /who pantheon’s in game and find an officer that way for a brief interview and invite.

Cynicism abounds in the world, as far as I can see. I’m not really even sure if I’m not a cynic. I am sure I am at times. We are exposed to it in cinema and on TV all the time. Who hasn’t seen an exchange where one person asks a rhetorical question of another, only to have them either not give the information requested or answers negatively. The questioner then says: You know perfectly well what I’m talking about! How many times have you heard this statement in a movie or on a TV program? Too many you’d say? Well, as you might expect it’s a clear example of cynicism. He knows that the person questioned, knew the correct answer all along. Or so he believes, that’s cynical. Even if the respondent does know the correct answer he’s still expressing hostile intentions. You see, cynicism focuses on the state of mind of the active party not the passive one. Those that seek to know are the ones that become wary of others. A cynic is often a combative and tinged with hostility

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not too sure!

“On the plus side, there were no rioters in sight but on the minus side this was probably because everywhere I looked was on fire.”

Why did the scarecrow get an award? He was outstanding in his field!

“Not being invited in is one of the boxes on the “suspicious behavior” bingo form that every copper carries around in their head along with “stupidly overpowerful dog” and being too quick to supply an alibi. Fill all the boxes and you too could win an all-­expenses-paid visit to your local police station.”

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown - H.P. Lovecraft

“…good-Samaritanism in London is considered an extreme sport - like base-jumping or crocodile-wrestling.”

An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough

“My mum translated this in her head to “witchfinder,” which was good because like most West Africans, she considered witchfinding a more respectable profession than policeman.”