[H] <Pantheon's Legion> Diversity & Family Focused 8/8N 8/8H

“Well, let’s say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. Based on this morning’s reading, it would be a Twinkie thirty-five feet long, weighing approximately six hundred pounds.” - Egon, Ghostbusters

“Just keep swimming.” -Finding Nemo, 2003

“It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!” - Agnus, Despicable Me

“Bright light! Bright light!” - Gremlins

What are y’all gonna do in 2019?

Kill Jainna

I don’t want to

“I don’t believe there’s a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct-tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month.” - Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly (episode: “Serenity” (pilot))

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
Edgar Allan Poe

“There is no Earthly way of knowing… which direction we are going. There is no knowing where we’re rowing, or which way the river’s flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a’blowing? Not a speck of light is showing so the danger much be growing. Are the fires of hell a’glowing? Is the grisley reaper mowing? YES! The danger must be growing for the rowers keep on rowing AND THEY’RE CERTAINLY NOT SHOWING ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!!” - Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

“Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds” J. Robert Oppenheimer

This is my 87th post.

“After very careful consideration, sir, I’ve come to the conclusion that your new defense system sucks.” - General Beringer, WarGames.

" By Grapthar’s hammer, you shall be avenged!" - Alexander Dane, Galaxy Quest

“I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.” - Wash, Serenity

You know what seems odd to me? …Numbers that aren’t divisible by two.

I got into a fight with 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9. – The odds were against me.

“He’s dead, Jim.” McCoy, ST:TOS

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein